• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PRECISION 8 CAVITY COMPRESSION MOLD for 29mm motor nozzles

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aeg

Reaction score
Have for sale a precision machined 8 cavity compression mold for making 29mm motor nozzles. Mold has been proofed and ready for use. Best offer over 7,500.00. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!! Thanks, aeg.

Have for sale a precision machined 8 cavity compression mold for making 29mm motor nozzles. Mold has been proofed and ready for use. Best offer over 7,500.00. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!! Thanks, aeg.

You are requesting serious inquiries only, I can appreciate that. For professional reciprocity, I would strongly recommend you add pictures to your original post. The more pics and info the better. GLWS! :grin:

2pzac0p.jpg

I need 3, please ship them asap , make sure and include your address so I can send you payment.

Back