• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

4" Wildman Jart for your 3" or 4" FWFG parts

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prophecy

Reaction score
Not to blatantly duplicate what Dan's doing, but I've had this kicking around ever since it was an impulse buy last Thunderstruck. The nosecone has since been repurposed, so it's a 4"x54mm FWFG Jart kit, new in the box, minus a nosecone.

I pretty much exclusively build min dia stuff, so not really sure why I bought it, but somebody could have a lot of fun with it. Willing to trade for EDIT - a 4" FWFG nosecone, any L to D ratio, don't care.

Let me know!

-prophecy

Last edited:
Unfortunately it seems that almost no one is interested in trading parts. My guess is a lot of people have kits from Black Friday and Saturday but very little in the way of odd parts. Generally speaking people buy parts with a specific use in mind...I wouldn't be so lucky :-(

Sorry, but the nosecone is pretty much the most expensive part of the rocket. Only use this will be for is as a booster stage for another 4" rocket (plus the cost of a coupler that fits too)

Sorry, but I see it is SOLD in another thread?

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the response. Yes, when the trade didn't garner much interest, I opted to sell it for cash, and it has been purchased.

That said, I am still in the market for a 4" FG cone. Do you have one you're looking to sell? If so, PM me with what you've got.

-prophecy

Back