Apogee Website

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul

Reaction score
I have not been able to get on Apogee's website for a couple of days now. Is it me or them?

Hopefully they are doing an upgrade. Their site has been one of the slowest on the internet....IMO.

+1

I placed a small order yesterday and it took forever. I left a note about it in the survey after I made the purchase. The website speed has always been pretty bad. The site and company are great but they could use a better provider or something.

The site design is good, but performance is bad. I tried to follow a posted link today, but it would not load all the way.

It's Colorado.

Quality control on a lot of Colorado things has suffered since the legalization of recreational weed according to my nephew who lives in Fort Collins.

It's Colorado.

Quality control on a lot of Colorado things has suffered since the legalization of recreational weed according to my nephew who lives in Fort Collins.

Lies, and just misinformation.

It's cosmic rays from Nibiru.

Do you suppose they are smoking Nibiru Cosmic over at BMS too? Their site won't load for me either.

It's probably just a misguided hacking attack from North Korea, trying to steal missile secrets.

I spoke with Michelle at Apogee on Friday and their provider was having issues. I was wondering if BMS uses the same provider as they were having very similar issues at the same time.

Back