Who else from Canada is going to NARCON 2015?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Canadian will be there (but I'm an expat) living in Seattle. It'll be great to see you Len, but bring some friends!

I'll be there. I really enjoyed NARCON when it was in Seattle in 2011.
I just wondered who else might be making the trip.

Len Bryan

Hey Len, Booked myself up yesterday, looking forward to it,. Haven't seen you since NARCON 2011.

Garth Illerbrun

Hey Len, Booked myself up yesterday, looking forward to it,. Haven't seen you since NARCON 2011.

Garth Illerbrun

I haven't been very active since that time. I'm hoping to get back in the groove this season.
I'm glad to hear you'll make it. See you there!

Len Bryan

This Canadian will be there (but I'm an expat) living in Seattle. It'll be great to see you Len, but bring some friends!

I look forward to seeing you there as well. I'm sure trying to gets folks to make the trip.
Seattle is a great city and the Museum of Flight is such a perfect venue.

Plus, the opportunity to meet Vern and Gleda Estes! That's huge.
I had the pleasure of meeting Jack Hagerty and Jon C. Rogers last time. (Author and Illustrator of the Spaceship Handbook)
My wife and I sat at the same table as them at the banquet. They had great stories and were just generally great gentlemen to dine with.

The conferences were enjoyable too. I hope other Canadian rocketry enthusiasts who are on the fence about going, decide to make the trip.
They won't regret it.

See you there!

Back