New Delaware Rocketry Club!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks teddy. I'm thinking about a raffle of sorts for our first launch. Might have to buy some harnesses from you soon.

Not for a club raffle you won't....
I can't at every launch,, I'll donate some to help you sell tickets and generate some money for the club.......

Teddy

Wow teddy that's very generous of you. Proceeds from ticket sales will be put to good use for sure. PM me if you need any information from me at all. Thank you so much!!

Wow teddy that's very generous of you. Proceeds from ticket sales will be put to good use for sure. PM me if you need any information from me at all. Thank you so much!!

Well, I can't do this at every launch
so choose which one wisely,, lol..
But I'd love to help you raise some funds to get the club going...

Try to set this up so as many people will be involved as possible so you'll sell the most tickets..
How about make an offer of the tickets here on TRF...
See if you can get any other donations for your raffle...
The more and better prizes the more money you can ask for per ticket
and the more tickets you're likely to sell.....................

Teddy

For those of you who might be interested in joining the club or would like to learn more about us, come to our first official meeting. The meeting will be held on February 22 @3pm. Pm me for details and directions.

ATTENTION!!! Meeting has been rescheduled for March first. Same time same place.

Names:
Rocketry Inspired People of Delaware.... R I P D

Delaware Orginized Rocketry Klub............

Can I be a D O R K? Please?

April 26th is the scheduled date for our next meeting.

For those of you wanting to attend please message me and I will give you all the details.

Back