Host Hotel

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$109 is cheap?
You can make a case that it's the best hotel and location in the area. Lakefront on the largest lake in the Finger Lakes region. Plenty of things for the wife and family to do if they don't want to go to the launch. https://www.genevaramada.com/amenities.html This is not your run of the mill rocketry hotel but we got it at the typical run of the mill summer season hotel room rate, and so we blocked out the entire hotel for the week. Reserve your rooms by 1 April by calling the hotel directly https://ldrs34.org/host-hotel/ when the unbooked rooms will be opened to the general public as is always sold out on the summer weekends......

Bob

Thank you so much for going to all the trouble guy's...
I tried this hotel on another occasion / launch,,
when they quoted me the price I said thank you very much anyway...

I bet this is a really nice place...
Thanks for all you do............
And please let me know if there's anything I can do to help....

Teddy

LDRS34-200px.png

Host Hotel info:

It has come to our attention that some folks are being told the Host Hotel is booked solid and that is true because we locked up all 150 rooms last year!

You Must call the Hotel directly at 1-800-990-0907 or 315-789-0400 and
USE the CODE "LDRS"

For details visit the Host Hotel Page

If you have any issues, please respond to this message asap!

Thanks in Advance

URRG

Just reserved my room....lady on the phone said the rooms were going fast and asked me if I needed to book/reserve rooms for anyone else! Call ASAP!

Preston

LDRS34-200px.png

Host Hotel info:

It has come to our attention that some folks are being told the Host Hotel is booked solid and that is true because we locked up all 150 rooms last year!

You Must call the Hotel directly at 1-800-990-0907 or 315-789-0400 and
USE the CODE "LDRS"

For details visit the Host Hotel Page

If you have any issues, please respond to this message asap!

Thanks in Advance

URRG

I just got off the phone with the hotel; wanted to confirm my rooms. Mackie and I will be there with bells on - or, to be more precise, lab coats :cool:

And the nice lady confirmed the hotel is sold out for the LDRS dates.

This was posted in another thread here today at 4PM today

"I just got of the phone with the host hotel and there are PLENTY of rooms still available. If you have any issues PLEASE send a email from the LDRS web site and it will be addressed. Thank You!�� "

We called our contact at the Ramada, she checked with the front desk people who keep track of each call in their software. Turns out they have received 5 calls today from people asking about rooms and Not giving a code. For obvious reasons they cant help them with a code.

There are 42 rooms left for Saturday No DOUBT.

Back