Rocketry Warehouse Service

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I emailed RW last week asking if they had what I was looking at available and ready to ship. The reply was. Yes, go ahead and order. So I placed a pretty good size order on a kit and some extras on Friday morning. I have faith that this will be a positive experience.
Well, talked to Curtis today and he actually recommend a different product than what I ordered, as it was better suited to my order, and took the time to go over a few things about the kit and explain some options s for future builds . Pretty freeking sweet if you ask me. It shipped today.:horse:

I gave Curtis a call last week about my missing fins and I received them two days later. It sucks that they forgot about me, but Curtis made it right.

I have tried calling on and off, during prime business hours, for several weeks now. Never any indication of a person or business, only some drivel about a magic jack phone system.

Asked that my Mongoose be shipped without fin guides.... Arrived today :)

26065648700_3e636fe412_c.jpg

I ordered some stuff from them on Sunday, it shipped on Monday, and I got it today. Certainly no issues with their service at all. Even my BF order really didn't take too long, all things considering... it was about 3 weeks to get a couple of the 29mm CF rockets.

Hmmm, I thought I remembered posting on this thread....
Is it possible my post was removed by admin?

Hmmm, I thought I remembered posting on this thread....
Is it possible my post was removed by admin?

There was another, longer thread that seemed to disappear. This is the second one. You are not crazy. Well, maybe you are crazy, but you aren't wrong. :grin:

To all of you that have received your orders I am pleased for you. However, I have been waiting nearly 3 months without a word from RW after many attempts to find out what is going on with my order. When you are here in Oz and you have paid out several 100 $s to an overseas company, you do expect certain courtesies. Is it that hard to send a confirmatory email?

To all of you that have received your orders I am pleased for you. However, I have been waiting nearly 3 months without a word from RW after many attempts to find out what is going on with my order. When you are here in Oz and you have paid out several 100 $s to an overseas company, you do expect certain courtesies. Is it that hard to send a confirmatory email?

It's pretty annoying to pay out for a kit or two, and then months go by with no word or replies... Then you have to start firing away email after email basically begging to find out what's going on. Then when you finally get a reply you have to take the kit without say, fin guides because I guess they're just too lazy to cut them.... and you finally get the kit and think "sweet! this is going to be fun!"

And then the fin bevels look like this. :/

25735761013_3063ca8d57_z.jpg

*sigh*

It's pretty annoying to pay out for a kit or two, and then months go by with no word or replies... Then you have to start firing away email after email basically begging to find out what's going on. Then when you finally get a reply you have to take the kit without say, fin guides because I guess they're just too lazy to cut them.... and you finally get the kit and think "sweet! this is going to be fun!"

*sigh*

Shhhh.... That is the super-secret hybrid NACA airfoil design.

I am still waiting for my order from 22th November, which does not include any kit.

*sigh*

Those fins look like they're plywood. I didn't know RW sold kits with anything but fiberglass fins.

I ordered some stuff from them on Sunday, it shipped on Monday, and I got it today. Certainly no issues with their service at all. Even my BF order really didn't take too long, all things considering... it was about 3 weeks to get a couple of the 29mm CF rockets.

...Only because it was in stock, if he's waiting on parts, expect crickets.

Hello All
I placed an order with RW Monday morning. Got an email Monday saying that the 2 kits I ordered were in stock and will be shipped. Today both kits arrived. Great service I would say.

I have been told by kit builders that there is such a difference in G10 sheets they get for making fins and other FG kits. They can buy from the same supplier and not get the same quality each time.

...Only because it was in stock, if he's waiting on parts, expect crickets.

I sent a request for the availability of a replacement nosecone. Didn't receive a reply and ordered elsewhere. I understand one of the agents fell upon personal hard times but folks will seek out alternatives if nothing changes over time. Kurt

Just got this on FB.. i'm guessing it's legit?

"NEWS!!
Rocketry Warehouse is under new management. We still have the same great products but now with Madcow Rocketry service. The web-store will be down for a little bit while we get inventory transferred to the Madcow Rocketry warehouse - but we'll be up and filling new orders very soon. If you need something right away, we may already have it - call us or email us and we will see if we can put it together."

Just got this on FB.. i'm guessing it's legit?

"NEWS!!
Rocketry Warehouse is under new management. We still have the same great products but now with Madcow Rocketry service. The web-store will be down for a little bit while we get inventory transferred to the Madcow Rocketry warehouse - but we'll be up and filling new orders very soon. If you need something right away, we may already have it - call us or email us and we will see if we can put it together."

Quite. See the other thread.

Last edited:
They can. The problem is, they're not. Somewhere RW claimed there were 700 kits ordered on BF. if you conservatively average that to 100-150 a kit, you're talking about $70,000- $105,000 in product going out. Get someone hired to help, and get the product out.

He's been building these parts and kits for 15 years. After that long, you should know how many to build, at what price AND HOW MANY TO SELL! New dealers get preference over your BF sale so he can bring them over to the dark side. For every new dealer there is another that leaves the fold. I have never heard so many poor transaction stories about a business from a multitude of folks in my life.
The saving grace with Mad Cow, one with a great customer service history, can steer things in a better way. Just don't sell what you can't deliver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back