Ultimate Rocket Fin Guide selling off all inventory!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibuildstuff4u

Reaction score
Guys, I moved a while back and found my self way too busy to promote the Ultimate Rocket Fin Guide at this time so I'm going to liquidate all of my inventory. I may make more down the road, but I can't guarantee it so this may be your last chance to pick up the best rocket fin alignment tool on the planet.

The 6" fin guide kit normally sells for $125 plus shipping, but I'm going to let these last five go for $80.00 plus shipping! I will include 4 body tube mandrels with the fin guide. These are CNC cut out of aluminum and make rocket building so much easier and more accurate. You will not want to build a rocket again with out one.

I also have some custom made rocket controllers for sale too, and when they are gone they are gone! These are made with high quality parts for reliable launches weekend after weekend. Stop messing around with cheap launch controllers and step up to something that will last.

I have two versions of my launch controller. The first one uses a 9 volt battery only and has a door on the back to easily change the battery. Included is 30' of wire to run to the launch pad with copper clips installed. The controller is compact and fits nicely in your hand. I have two of these in stock and will let them go for $35.00 plus shipping.

The second version uses a 9 volt battery and also has a jack for a 12 volt battery so you can use a car battery or gel cell. I have three of these left and will let them go for $50.00 They include 30' of wire to run to the launch pad as well as 15' of wire to run to a car battery with spring loaded clips. You will not find a nicer controller for the money. I only have one of these left in stock so first come first serve!

The best way to get a hold of me is my E-mail at [email protected] or call 920-420-9435
I can take pay pal, money order, or personal check. You can use a credit card through pay pal too.

Just let me know if you have any questions,
Dale P.

IMG_7117.jpg

IMG_7107.JPG

IMG_6782.jpg

IMG_7051.JPG

IMG_0341.jpg

For those on a budget I have two 5" fin guides in stock for $40.00 plus shipping. These are the same as the 6" fin guide, but are on a 5" x5" base plate have a small mistake in them. When you use them for three fin rockets you have to turn the fin up right around and use the stepped side. They still work great, but the offset for the fins was cut wrong in the base plate so I milled it into the fin up right instead. I will include three body tube mandrels with them.

This is a great deal for someone looking to get a good quality tool for building model rockets. Again, once they are gone, they will be gone.

Dale P.

IMG_6724.JPG

IMG_6789.JPG

I have BT 5, 20, 50, 55, 56, and 60 left at this time. I will be able to make custom sizes again in a few weeks when the shop gets set back up.

*Looks like all of the 6" fin guides are spoken for at this time as well as the 9 & 12 volt launch controller and one of the 9 volt only launch controllers.

What I have left are two 5" fin guides and one 9 volt only launch controller.

Thanks, Dale P.

I will take one of the 5" sending Pm

Sent email as well.

Last edited:
So that went fast!

The only thing I have left is a 9 volt only launch controller. Includes 30' of wire to run to the launch pad with copper clips installed. Super bright LED continuity lamp with a really low drain so it won't trip off sensitive ignitors such as the Quest ignitors.

$35.00 plus $7.00 for shipping.

Thanks, Dale P.

Attachments

• IMG_0341.jpg
    IMG_0341.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 26
Looks like everything is sold pending payment. If something changes I will let you know.

Thanks for the interest!
Dale P.

If there is enough interest I will see about getting some more made up in about a month or so... Hopefully the new shop will be up and running soon.

Thanks for all the great comments about my product!

Dale P.

Back