NSL 2015

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocketlady

Reaction score
Is there a web-site up for NSL 2015? I know it will be held in Orangeburg, SC this year Memorial Weekend. Would be nice to get info for hotels, vendors, range fees, etc now to make plans.

Well I couldn't find one either. You might want to PM cwbullet. I believe Chuck is a member of the Orangeburg clubs as well as being an esteemed TRF moderator.

We are having a meeting this weekend after the launch to discuss & finalize the many issues involved with NSL 2015.

I have almost finished the website. I will post it in the next week or so. I am awaiting review and approval from the ROSCO leadership.

Thank you for your patience. I want to get it right.

Chuck

I've already booked my flight from Germany to attend the event :)

That would enhance the website as a national event with international participants :)

Last edited:
I have almost finished the website. I will post it in the next week or so. I am awaiting review and approval from the ROSCO leadership.

Thank you for your patience. I want to get it right.

Chuck

Thanks, Chuck.

I would give out the address, but do not want to have folks making decision on a changing site.

Jim,

You signed up while I was editing the links. Check now. It is much better right now.

I plan on adding a page to order a shirt, pay flight fees, tell us about your flights, and buy raffle tickets (if we sell them).

I've already booked my flight from Germany to attend the event :)

That would enhance the website as a national event with international participants :)

OH YAY! Haven't seen you in a couple of years! Glad you're planning the trip. This event will pack the Days Inn, so I'll be booking in advance. Remember folks, The Days Inn is an old hotel, and you would be wise to bring a can of insect killer/repellant with you. Leo, I have quite a few nubies I've built since we last met. LW and I will be partnered under the red canopy. Be great to see you again. Let's fly some rockets!

Jim,
I did not taking it as complaining. I just recommended you check it again.

The site name is obvious if you know what I mean.

Found the site. Seems like a lot of stuff was copied from the LDRS website... :)

I used their site as a model. It is all based on Wordpress and I own and used the same template.

I am trying to make a similar layout. It makes it easier to read.

I got permission to use an image and will link it to their site tonight.

Last edited:
Not yet. I am looking toward Friday. Right now: it is just not ready.

NSL 2015 website is up. I plan to have a sign up page and fliers page up in a week. You can register for the site and send questions. If you are a vendor, you can sign up for space.

nsl2015.com

I am working a a flyer list and a event registration system so you pay online. Have trouble with paypal.

Found a few typos for you.

Free display areas are available for any vendors wishing to attend NSL 2015. Please us our Vendor Sign Up Form if you wish attend NSL 2014 as a vendor to arrange your space needs. We would like to Welcome all vendors to our field. Any vendor joining us on the field will get free advertising on this page and parking.

Vendors Attending:

web1Performance Hobbies: Ken Allen will be attending. He attends out monthly launches and will be glad to take car of your motor and hardware needs during this launch.

Back