• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MAWD for $$ or Trade

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Landru

Additive Aerospace
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
Looking to get a MAWD to add further compatibility to my sleds.

I'll either trade you for 3D printed parts or can do $$. If you have one you are interested in getting rid of please make me an offer.

~Andrew

I have about 3 of the old MAWDs love them. Did you get my reply back on the 2.6" sled for the Raven Power Perch? Is there a way to do it with a single rod?

I'll either trade you for 3D printed parts or can do $$. If you have one you are interested in getting rid of please make me an offer.

~Andrew

This was my solution but it would be nice to have sleds that are more universal.

P1210709 (Small).JPG P1210711 (Small).JPG P1210715 (Small).JPG

~Andrew

I have a lot of your parts.
I have one you can borrow or will trade you one for parts.
Let me know
Email to:
billsteam (at) cox (dot) net
Dave Alewine

Oh how I miss my MAWD. It got destroyed in an unfortunate Nike Smoke accident. I have since modernized, but that sure was a nice little altimeter.

Braden

I have officially acquired my MAWD. Thanks though.

How the heck do I mark the thread as finished?

Back