cesaroni internet presence

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

watermelonman

Reaction score
Does Cesaroni have a web site or catalog that is anywhere near up to date? Also I have written to their contact form a half dozen times without a single answer.

They make nice motors and all, but this notion of customer service is not impressing me.

Oh, that is much better! Not sure how but when I looked a few days ago I found a page that had 29mm and 38mm while claiming the rest was coming soon, and said last updated 2012.

It still would be nice if they could respond to me, though.

I sent them a message from their contact page a few weeks ago and have yet to hear a thing. On a side note, I also contacted AT about a defective motor and they got back to me within 24 hrs.

I sent them a message from their contact page a few weeks ago and have yet to hear a thing. On a side note, I also contacted AT about a defective motor and they got back to me within 24 hrs.

I have our web master checking into this. Maybe there is a problem with the web site. PM me in the meantime.

Jeroen

I have our web master checking into this. Maybe there is a problem with the web site. PM me in the meantime.

Problem located. Some (not all) messages were filtered out by Gmail. Filtered messages before Dec. 6st were lost. Please resend your message, if you sent it before then. Later ones were saved. We will respond to those as soon as possible.

Apologies for this technical glitch, but thank you for helping solve it.

Jeroen.

Last edited:
Problem located. Some (not all) messages were filtered out by Gmail. Filtered messages sent more before Dec. 6st were lost. Please resend your message, if you sent it before then.

Apologies for this technical glitch, but thanks for helping solve it.

Jeroen.

Thanks

Problem located. Some (not all) messages were filtered out by Gmail. Filtered messages before Dec. 6st were lost. Please resend your message, if you sent it before then. Later ones were saved. We will respond to those as soon as possible.

Apologies for this technical glitch, but thank you for helping solve it.

Jeroen.

Thank you! Great to hear it was a technical problem instead of policy or oversight.

I used the web form yesterday to ask a question about a casing dimension. I got the answer today. Excellent service, if you ask me!

What's even worse is that in the "Rocketry Resources Sticky" in the "Watering Hole", the Address is this:

https://www.cesaroni.net/

Good luck finding what you want for Model Rocketry there.:facepalm:
I have corrected that and added https://www.pro38.com/

The hobby rocket motor manufacturing represents a small fraction of CTI's revenue stream. In addition to manufacturing hobby rocket motors, CTI manufactures professional and mil-spec rocket motors and propellants for Military, Civilian, Research and Safety related applications as well as other aerospace/defense products.

It should be noted that Pro38 product warrantees are handled thru their authorized dealer network, not the corporate headquarters because CTI does not sell directly to the end user as mentioned on the Pro38 contact page https://www.pro38.com/contact.php Automobile warrantee claims are handled this way and it works well because their dealer has a future sales incentive to make sure their customers are satisfied.....

Bob

Well yes, but previously there was a bogus link here in combination with a broken feedback form on their site. Looks great now, though, and I have had great timely responses from the feedback.

For the cable cutters I think I lost some powder on boost due to high forces and lack of a perfect fit with the ignitors I had. It is a little tough to figure out exactly how much powder is correct, though.

Back