• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Some things just gotta go.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joker050608

Reaction score
I have some small Estes rockets that I just have to let go. ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1420426428.759737.jpg
There's a few good fliers and a bag of low power recovery gear. Also included is a brand new launch controller and a 3" Estes nose cone.
I'm also going to sell my LOC Precision C. A. R. D. E. it is 7'tall and 3"diameter. Comes with a av bay and Kevlar recovery harness. Also has an areopack retainer. 38mm motor mount. Set up for dual deploy. It has only flown once and strait as an arrow.

ALL SOLD PENDING FUNDS.
THANK YOU.

Last edited:
You can't sell the Estes Bull Pup...
That's one of my favorites....
Mine hasn't flown in many years,,
it's proudly sitting on a shelf in my office...

Teddy

You can't sell the Estes Bull Pup...
That's one of my favorites....
Mine hasn't flown in many years,,
it's proudly sitting on a shelf in my office...

Teddy

Love the bull pup so much, I have two. One built stock, one modified with a 24mm... That's fun on a D12-7...

Love the bull pup so much, I have two. One built stock, one modified with a 24mm... That's fun on a D12-7...

I can fly a 13 mm D in an Aerotech load...
How do you find the Bull Pup after that flight...lol...

Teddy

I can fly a 13 mm D in an Aerotech load...
How do you find the Bull Pup after that flight...lol...

Teddy

The bull pup is my favorite but I don't know where up put it. I'll be moving soon and don't want to just throw it on a shelf.

That Bullpups Fins look odd.:eyepop:

Haha. I've heard that a few times. This was a kit I build when I was a kid back in the 90's. The instructions said to cut the fins at a certain spot but I never did. They're not supposed to be pointed like that but hell, I was only 8 or 9 years old.

That Bullpups Fins look odd.:eyepop:

Wow that's too funny Top..
Good pick up...lol..
I didn't notice it...
My Estes Bull Pup is on a shelf in my view...
The pup in this pic has the fins at the wrong orientation...
The trailing edge in the pic is supposed to be the root edge..........

Teddy

Back