MarsaNet available Jan 1 2015

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today. I had a chance to play with it and everything worked out of the box. Lots of very interesting capabilities.

I've contacted John concerning a couple of things and ideas. He got back to me almost immediately. Great customer service.

John,

my HW bundle arrived today at my place, well packaged. All looking terribly good. This is going to be a real step forward for my coming large project. My 8" BOMARC will be piloted by the MARSA as primary altimeter, using the MARSANet and Gadget to fire the Motors in the booster pods in the air start.
Thanks for the great communication and fast shipping!

Denis

Thanks Denis for the update. Got some new MarsaNet prototypes being fabbed. You will like these! (Sorry for the tease).

I know whats coming :)). give it to me! LOL

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Rocketry Forum

MarsaSystems has a new developing website. New website address. www.marsasystems.com

A little more organized and some interesting content to be added over the next few weeks or so. The old website still works though but will be transitioning to the new one as time goes one.

Got mine , very interesting, can wait for the next addon,:dark:

Back