The New "FS2" from 3D Rocketry is now Available!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slickwilly

Reaction score
FS2-3-2.26in.jpg FS2-V3-2.26in.jpg FS2-V4-2.26in.pngFS2 Kit-2.jpg

The New 54mm x 31.5" "FS2" Kit Comes With
:
9.5"- LOC Plastic Nose Cone
22"- LOC Fiber Body Tube
8"- LOC 29mm Fiber Motor Tube
4- 1/8" Birch Plywood Surface Mounted Upper Fins (Optional)
4- 1/8" Birch Plywood Thru the Wall Fins
2- 3/16" Birch Plywood Centering Rings
3" Baffle Kit With 3/16" Eyebolt, Nuts and Washers
3" of 1/4" Fiber Launch Lug
$34.95 + Shipping

Rocket Kit Only! Additional Parts Available on Online Parts Page.

Last edited:
I liked the look of the kit with the extra fins, so I decided to add them to the kit. They can be used as an option if you wish. They look good just about anywhere you place them on the body tube.

That's a neat design, Bill!

I really like the stuff you've been coming up with

-Kevin

I have updated the Rocksim file and instruction file on my website to include the upper fin set.
FS2-V4-2.jpg

Ordered Friday, Shipped Saturday, slight overcharge on shipping credited Saturday ( I didn't ask for it or know about it), Package just arrived safe and sound. Thanks Bill.

p.s. it came with the added fins.

Looks real sweet with the upper fin. I just received my Christmas present from my SIL and the FS1 is in my build pile. Now the FS2 may just have to join!

I want one, but I really over did it during the black Friday/Saturday sales. My wallet is still recovering in the local ICU

I added a kit picture to the first page of thread.

What is the purpose of the little ring of cardboard? I see it in the picture you added and I recall seeing it in the FS1 kit. Time to dig out that box and *gasp* read the directions.... or go to the website

Edit... Ahhh.. a bulkhead ring for the baffle for the upper baffle plate to be anchored against. A nice solution to the possible problem of the upper plate pulling loose with your shock cord anchor.

Last edited:
It seems that your website is not working today (at least not for me). It keeps saying "service unavailable"

If I had the money to buy every rocket I liked, I'd spend all my time online ordering, opening boxes, or balancing the check book.
There would be not time to build or fly!!!

Great looking rocket, it's added to the spreadsheet named "Wish List".

Back