Smart Launch app on iPhone 6 and iPad mini

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billspad

Reaction score
Does anyone here use the SmartLaunch on an iPhone 6 and iPad Mini? It's supposed to share the data between the two devices. Mine won't. I've gone over the settings with the developer and everything appears to be right.

Does anyone here use the SmartLaunch on an iPhone 6 and iPad Mini? It's supposed to share the data between the two devices. Mine won't. I've gone over the settings with the developer and everything appears to be right.

i use it on my iPhone and iPod and the data is shared. Do you have iCloud set up and connected to both devices?

i use it on my iPhone and iPod and the data is shared. Do you have iCloud set up and connected to both devices?

Yes. When I check iCloud on my desktop to see what apps use it there are two that are on both the phone and mini but Smartlaunch isn't listed. When I look at Smartlaunch in Settings on the phone it only gives me the choice to use cellular data or not. On the mini I get no choices.

Yes. When I check iCloud on my desktop to see what apps use it there are two that are on both the phone and mini but Smartlaunch isn't listed. When I look at Smartlaunch in Settings on the phone it only gives me the choice to use cellular data or not. On the mini I get no choices.

Is the mini upgraded to iOS 8, and have you upgraded to iCloud drive?

Is the mini upgraded to iOS 8, and have you upgraded to iCloud drive?

Both devices have been upgraded to the latest version of iOS including the most recent update. I've upgraded to ICloud drive and SmartLaunch shows up on the list of apps that can use it.

One of the earlier suggestions from the developer was to remove it and reinstall it. That was to fix a problem where it wasn't getting the motor list updates. It fixed that problem but lost all the data in the process. It's not totally lost since it still exists in my old iPhone 4S.

Latest posts

Back