Rocketeer Wanted

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a Rocket Engineer but I did stay at Holiday Inn Express once. Suppose that would work?

This job looks perfect fit me, let's see if the wife well let me uproot the family to get paid to play with rockets.

Last edited:
This job looks perfect fit me, let's see if the wide well let me uproot the family to get paid to play with rockets.

Gutsy, might want to edit before she asks" does this rocket make me look wide?"

And this is the time when I wish I was not a teen in NH... I would love to work there!

Allora, dovresti aver imparato invece italiano!:wink:

Parlo un po Italiano. Non e troppo difficile per me perché o abitatto due anne in Francia, e parlo bene francese.

That's about my limit. I can also ask how to find where the Piazza San Marco is, but I wouldn't understand the reply.

Parlo un po Italiano. Non e troppo difficile per me perché o abitatto due anne in Francia, e parlo bene francese.

That's about my limit. I can also ask how to find where the Piazza San Marco is, but I wouldn't understand the reply.

Your Italian is pretty good, a lot better than my French!:cheers: Ti faccio tanto di cappello.

I'd apply, but I just can't realistically do such work anymore consistently.

Latest posts

Back