• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Loki 76/6000 case wanted

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just fyi, the Kosdon, AMW and Gorilla all have the same specs and are interchangeable. The difference is nozzles and bulkheads, Loki are different.

Just fyi, the Kosdon, AMW and Gorilla all have the same specs and are interchangeable. The difference is nozzles and bulkheads, Loki are different.

Although with a little thought/planning, all are easily modified and interchangeable; under research rules of course.

Im looking at a loki load for my cert 3 and I have had good luck with them. Please if you do not have it do not comment.

Leo

If this is for your cert flight happy to lend. Stipulation... Successful cert, no charge... $20 Rental fee if your cert fails... Purchase if you damage,,,

Motivator

Yes this is for a Level three cert flight at ldrs this come June. I have a competitor 5 I am currently building. Just Starting to get booster tube build. I am open to renting.

Back