• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NIKON D3100 + (2) LENSES

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rfjustin

Reaction score
Gently used Nikon D3100 with VR 18-55mm and VR 55-200mm DX Zoom Lenses. Amazon is selling these for $539.79, link is below. Asking price is $375.00 shipped to you. Includes extra battery, (2) UV filters, and couple extra lens covers as well. Selling to fund other photography/videography efforts. Payment by PayPal.

https://www.amazon.com/Nikon-Digital-Double-Zoom-18-55mm-55-200mm/dp/B00CCGZ6PO

D3100 and both lenses.JPG

Capture.jpg
Thank you,

Justin

Last edited by a moderator:
PM sent for info...
EDIT... No can do. Spent too much on myself for Black Friday...

Last edited:
I will not buy your camera but I will make a donation to the cause. You have done so much for this community with photography and videos. If funding your cause means you will be able to continue with sharing your work, it is worth every penny to give a little back. Merry Christmas. Check your pay pay account!!!!

I will not buy your camera but I will make a donation to the cause. You have done so much for this community with photography and videos. If funding your cause means you will be able to continue with sharing your work, it is worth every penny to give a little back. Merry Christmas. Check your pay pay account!!!!

Thanks J! I'll check later today.

Camera and lenses are still available. No rush, will sell whenever...

Justin

Back