(TRADE) Want to Trade Perfectflite miniAltWD altimeters.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave A

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I am willing to trade 2 - mini AltWD's for 1 standard Stratologger.

The two are new never used. I have used them for years and they work great, I just have a new setup that uses Stratologgers.

PM to let me know

I might be interested, but I am confused?!?!? You say they are both NEW and NEVER USED, but then in the next sentence you say you have USED them for years and they work great. Perhaps I am missing something.........

...Fudd

I am willing to trade 2 - mini AltWD's for 1 standard Stratologger.

The two are new never used. I have used them for years and they work great, I just have a new setup that uses Stratologgers.

PM to let me know

Things that make you go "hmmmmm"... :wink:

Things that make you go "hmmmmm"... :wink:

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I have a bad habit of buying spares, I have 3 new ones, never used and 2 used ones I will keep because they are in an av bay I still use.
I meant I have been using the miniAltWD's for years, the ones I trade are the new ones in the wrapper!

I have 3 Strato-100's that were used for comparison during Beta testing of the Missleworks RRC3.
They road along side the beta's.

Funny thing , I just started rounding them up to list in yard sale.
If you want one 50.00. Manual and mounting hardware included.
I also have have a couple of the MAWD's... so don't care to trade.

Just keep this in mind if you can't find a trade deal.

Be forewarned: the older perfect flight ( Mawd) doesn't play nice with newer Operating systems...
I have a hard time getting data out of it under Win 7 64 bit

JD

Be forewarned: the older perfect flight ( Mawd) doesn't play nice with newer Operating systems...
I have a hard time getting data out of it under Win 7 64 bit

JD

I use an older XP laptop in the field and my shop.
Works great.

Have you used the USB cable setup or the serial one?

Back