We're baaaack! (The rocketry Show)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I listened to most of the latest episode this morning while doing household chores and continue to be impressed with the professional level production.

Keep up the good work!

I caught the latest episode tonight on the way home tonight. Thanks for your work and contributions to the hobby. Your show is both educational and entertaining.

Surprised to hear about your sponsorship from BuyRocketMotors.com

I can tell you Robert's customer service in person is exceptional. I'm lucky enough to have live in the same area as this vendor. I probably would not be actively building L1 & L2 rockets if motor where not easily available locally!

Thanks Woosh and Boom!

Jack Poehlman

Thanks for the feedback!

Gheem and I are definitely getting better at playing off of each other, and it's making the shows more fun to do. Not that they weren't before, but I really look forward to doing these shows each time. This last extended time away was tough!

Buy Rocket Motors are great folks to work with! This is a case where we were mutually impressed with each other enough to make the leap. :)

Hopefully it the show will prove to be just as beneficial to Buy Rocket Motors!

Glad to be back at it!

-C

Gonna listen to this on my way to work tomorrow. Helps me get over getting up at 4 in the morning!

My son and I look forward to each episode,.. perfect for school bus waiting,.. Thanks for your efforts. Hope to see you at LDRS34!

And yall have perfect radio voices....or really know how to set the eq....or a little of both! :D

The show is great fun. I really enjoyed this week's, especially your Orion launch report. I appreciated the inclusion of the LM guy's emotional reflection on the launch. He was one sentence away from losing it. I can only imagine what it must feel like to have contributed to something at this scale for decades and see it run essentially perfectly.

And yall have perfect radio voices....or really know how to set the eq....or a little of both! :D

The show is great fun. I really enjoyed this week's, especially your Orion launch report. I appreciated the inclusion of the LM guy's emotional reflection on the launch. He was one sentence away from losing it. I can only imagine what it must feel like to have contributed to something at this scale for decades and see it run essentially perfectly.

Yes.

Mike Hawes gave a long pause to compose himself before saying what he did, and he really was a word or two away from losing it. Personally seeing the test launch, and how well this portion went did give a sense of pride for our space program. The folks who saw it on the boat all walked away with the same feelings.

Here's to hoping the politicians see fit to properly fund things as this program progresses so that it doesn't become a national letdown. I'm a bit concerned about how things are going from this point forward. There are a lot of missing pieces in this project. :-/

But so far, a job well done for NASA.

Glad you enjoyed the show!

-C

Hey, I made it on the show! (kind of) I'm Hooloovoo in iTunes, apparently. Keep up the good work. :D

Back