Bad year new year hopeful

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kehoes23

Reaction score
After my work hours, overtime and almost no work for 2014 have forced me to stop all rocketry activity and my father in law getting sick and being in and out of the hospital, he passed on November 25. His passing has put me in a state I thought not possible and feeling I never had before and I'm still coping with the loss but I have to be strong for my wife and family, even stronger now that we held his funeral this past week end. With each passing day I get a tiny bit better.

I'm hoping 2015 will be a better year for rocketry activies, work is picking up and got extra money coming in, I just now got on the Estes band wagon and orderd the PSII Argent kit along with my favorite the patriot kit, it's been almost a year since I last orderd any rocketry products, so hopefully this is a sign of good things to come.:smile:

I for sure hope you have better days to come. Sounds like you getting things together again. My Mother passed in Oct. it takes awhile to come back from something like that.

Back