Estes Bundles

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

les

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Besides their normal sale, Estes now has some bundles

Xarconian Cruiser, Super Neon XL, Air Commander, MIRV, and Mega Mosquito for only $29.99 with free shipping!!!!! (free shipping over $29.95)

Chuter 2, Flutter By, Phoenix Bird, and Photon Probe for $12.99

CosmicExplorer, Hornet, and Monarch for $9.99

WOW!!!! :w::w::w:

All three bundles are showing out of stock. However, the Pro Series II rockets all appear to be priced at $26.99

And I just bought most of those rockets during their Black Friday sales, which were still pretty awesome, IMO. Maybe I can sneak in an early birthday present for myself.....once they show up back in stock.

The four builder's kits for $80 shipped. Now that is a deal! If only I didn't already have two of each...

Cheers,
Michael

If you bought all 4 bundles, that would average a little over 8.00 per rocket. Great give a ways for clubs or to give to the little guy walking by your camp at a launch.

Dang! Another reason to think of myself at Christmas time! It is probably good they are sold out....

Dang! Another reason to think of myself at Christmas time! It is probably good they are sold out....

Here's a tip to keep you in trouble. Always check back during the sale, because stuff that is shown on the website as sold out gets replenished and can become available again.

The four builder's kits for $80 shipped. Now that is a deal! If only I didn't already have two of each...

Cheers,
Michael

This is PSII bundle is a really great deal. I've got one of each of these 4 and just recently sold off the extra duplicates (I had 2 extra or more of some of these), and I'm still a little bit tempted. 20 bucks each for PSII builder kits is amazing. You could do some cool kitbashes with a bundle like that.

This is PSII bundle is a really great deal. I've got one of each of these 4 and just recently sold off the extra duplicates (I had 2 extra or more of some of these), and I'm still a little bit tempted. 20 bucks each for PSII builder kits is amazing. You could do some cool kitbashes with a bundle like that.

Arrrrgghh - I really don't need more kits (or more I really can't afford more). I was going to ignore the PSII bundle (actually, they didn't have it when I first started this thread), but your suggestion for kit bashes is making me waiver...

Must..
NOT....
Buy.....
More..........

Besides their normal sale, Estes now has some bundles

Xarconian Cruiser, Super Neon XL, Air Commander, MIRV, and Mega Mosquito for only $29.99 with free shipping!!!!! (free shipping over $29.95):

I was going to order, but the free shipping did not kick in. I even added a few more to the cart to make it over $50 as a test, and the free shipping did not kick in. Nearly $11 shipping for $30 or so of some kits wasn't justifiable for me.

How did it work for you guys? I will note I was not trying to buy any of the bundles, but several of one kit plus an ornament.

UPDATE - Got the free shipping to work, I had at first signed in as a guest. Then I registered, and that enabled the free shipping. Also got a $5 discount for signing up! Got four Mega Mosquitos on the way, plus an ornament.

- George Gassaway

Last edited:
The PS II bundle is and awesome price, $20 bucks a rocket. Cant beat that with a stick!!

TA

Back