• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I am wanting a CTI O3400

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColumbiaNX01

Red blooded white American male
Reaction score
I am posting on here again. I hope this time around my thread does not get Hyjacked by some folks. I am looking for a O3400. I know what people said last time, if someone buys a O3400 then they intend to fly it. In those rare occurrences when life happens and someone needs to sell it for some cash I am the person that can help. I am in no hurry. Arifest is months away. So if your interested please respond and if not leave your thoughts to yourself. I have one person potentially who wants to sell me there's possibly. I am just testing the waters again. And YES I know they were on sale a few weeks back. I missed the boat, I already know that.

Andrew

Hey Andrew

Have you considered calling the vendor (Wildman, I think it was), and asking if he can still honor the price? Worst he can say is no.

[video=youtube;XHSRv4Hsxn0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHSRv4Hsxn0[/video]

Airfest is really far off, why not just save cash until then and buy one?
I am posting on here again. I hope this time around my thread does not get Hyjacked by some folks. I am looking for a O3400. I know what people said last time, if someone buys a O3400 then they intend to fly it. In those rare occurrences when life happens and someone needs to sell it for some cash I am the person that can help. I am in no hurry. Arifest is months away. So if your interested please respond and if not leave your thoughts to yourself. I have one person potentially who wants to sell me there's possibly. I am just testing the waters again. And YES I know they were on sale a few weeks back. I missed the boat, I already know that.

Andrew

I could that is an option. I just would like the motor prior. So that I can find CG. My flight will get around 45,000 feet. I will have to fill out paper work one month prior to launch. So it is best to have motor at least 2 months before. I would like it by June so I have a month to tie up the loose ends. That is my preference.

Al's suggestion to call some of the vendors that were offering sales on the motors is a good one. While there may be someone out there with one (you're a year late for the one I sold :) ), it doesn't hurt to call the vendors and ask. You may not get Black *day pricing, but they may be willing to cut you a deal.

When I sold mine, it helped pay for a new camera body. :) The motor at retail is less than the camera body....

-Kevin

I have one I will sell you for $900. I cant ship it to you so you will have to figure that part out. I'm sure I can have Wildman ship it and you can pay hazmat.

Quick search shows that O3400 from Wildman is $1200, retail... Or $1079 club price.

at 5 months away, that's approx. $250 a month. Let's say 280 to cover hazmat.

At that 'payment plan', that's just a few 'big' motors a month.

Quick search shows that O3400 from Wildman is $1200, retail... Or $1079 club price.

at 5 months away, that's approx. $250 a month. Let's say 280 to cover hazmat.

At that 'payment plan', that's just a few 'big' motors a month.

Even better because Airfest is on Labor Day -- 8+ months.

I wanted to thank Tim at Wildman for his great costumer service. I called him asking about the O3400 and he honored the Black Saturday sale price!!! Whoop!!!! I am gonna be flying a great motor at a great launch next year purchased from a great vendor (Tim)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back