Finishing my level 2 rocket

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squawsach

Reaction score
I am going to level 2 cert with a Binder Excel kit. Sticker Shock helped out with the graphics and the unusual theme was not problem.

Man, you beat me to it, I have the same idea for one of my rockets. Very nice and good luck on your cert flight.
Which motor will you be using?

91fd5e1e30ebb411a7e3fde7fe6ac1db7e5809d9d9318c77a44df0d43fc0995a.jpg

Well played, sir. Well played.

I am going to level 2 cert with a Binder Excel kit. Sticker Shock helped out with the graphics and the unusual theme was not problem.

Just so everybody knows, we can do custom vinyl decals with your kit order no problem for just a bit extra. We're already cutting them to order based on customer requested color anyway.

What paint is that? Looks great. Love the satin gun metal look.

The paint is a Nason 2K automotive finish. The picture shows the base coat with vinyl. I had not sprayed the clear coat yet.
These pictures show the volcanic grey with 3 coats of clear. You can't see from the pics but the first coat of clear was loaded with silver and blue pearl. It will burn your eyes out in direct sunlight. I would not have been able to get decent pics if it had not been overcast. I like the shine because it reflects light and gives the twinkle effect when the rocket is falling under drogue.

I'm guessing that was with a spray gun? It looks incredible!

Back