Chris' rocket supplies

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbonerocketeer

TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Just wanted to post to make sure everyone knows that we have live inventory. While I have had inventory on the site for several years, I was finally able to get a module in place to keep it live. Most orders ship same day and will quote shipping prior to billing if you would like, or I can bill the exact charges after the order. I hope to earn your business!

Sig doesn't show in my mobile app. I will look this evening.

For what it's worth, I have had extraordinarily good service from Chris. Most all of my dealing with him have been related to Loki. You will not find a supplier who will work much harder to make sure you are a happy flyer.

I must agree. Chris is very knowledgeable and great to work with.

For what it's worth, I have had extraordinarily good service from Chris. Most all of my dealing with him have been related to Loki. You will not find a supplier who will work much harder to make sure you are a happy flyer.

+1 on this.

I agree. Chris is a great guy to deal with!

I must agree. Chris is very knowledgeable and great to work with.

Thanks guys! I hope to keep going for years to come.

Agreed on all counts. Although I have the advantage of being somewhat local, the service was still top notch, as are the products that Chris is able to provide...

Back