• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For FREE, Some Parts. All Gone

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TopRamen

SA-5
Reaction score
I have these Parts,
5 TLP Mylar Chutes with a few Shroud Lines and some paper disc stickers.
Some misc. Nose Cones and a Tail Cone from a Crossfire ISX
"Remove Before Flight" Keychain
Couple of small swivels
6 24mm Motor Mount Tubes, 3 lightweight and 3 that are pretty stiff

I guess PM me with/for Details.
Thanks for looking.

StuffToTrade 002.jpg

StuffToTrade 002.jpg

Last edited:
blackbrandt, I got your PM about the RBF Tags, but your Inbox is full, so I could not reply to it.

UPDATE:
cavecentral is going to hook me up on some Couplers, so I'm waiting to hear back from blackbrandt if he wants the RBF Tag, but if anyone needs any of the other stuff I can probably just give it away.

RAHagen wanted the Chutes too, so what's left is the the two BT5 Nose Cones and the junky BT20 Cone and Crossfire Tail Cone Piece.
Oh, yeah and the 24mm Motor Tubes

RAHagen wanted the Chutes too, so what's left is the the two BT5 Nose Cones and the junky BT20 Cone and Crossfire Tail Cone Piece.
Oh, yeah and the 24mm Motor Tubes

I'll take the tail cone... I'm sure I can find a use for it. Or I'll pass it along if someone needs it.

Thanks!
Jim

I'll take the tail cone... I'm sure I can find a use for it. Or I'll pass it along if someone needs it.

Thanks!
Jim

Sounds good. I hear tell that it makes a Black Brant something or other Tail Cone aswell as the Crossfire ISX. I'll go check my E-mail to see if you sent me your Address, or you can just PM me it here, as my Inbox has plenty of room.

Anyhow, I'll mail this stuff out tomorrow, but for now I need to get some sleep, so I'll check this Thread and my PMs' one more time in the morning before I head out.

As you probably already know... Got 'em! Thanks!

I can't make heads or tails of that yellow cone, it's not a standard size that I can tell, my calipers have it at 1.08" OD, and it doesn't fit inside any tube I have. I haven't been able to match up a payload rocket with that OD from any manufacturer I know.

Back