Wildman Anouncement email

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brent

Reaction score
Anyone else get this? Looked strange to me.

To: [email protected]
Subject: [Wildman] cmds
Date: Dec 2, 2014 6:24 PM
Attachments: unknown-158 B
who

yup, I got it, too. No idea what it means.

It means Tim's been working with epoxy without a respirator for too long...

Teddy

See now,,,
cause we were all speculating on this thread he sent this out----

There is an announcement coming tomorrow night.

How disappointing,,,
No more poking....lol

Teddy

Wait a minute............................

I know what it is................................

Teddy

I got the "cmds who" message, and then I got a separate announcement, announcing there will be an announcement.

I would guess that the 'cmds who' was an instruction to the mail server to generate a list.

so - did this go out to just Wildman club members, or to everyone on his 'mailing list'

Was he trying to get a list of everyone who has been 'good' this year? (No, coz i got it too)

and why announce an announcement?

I back the too many years of epoxy theory.

I got them too. Hmmm..... Coming Mid December Sale?? Doubt it, hope not - Coming May Day Sale, that would be nice!!

I would guess that the 'cmds who' was an instruction to the mail server to generate a list.

so - did this go out to just Wildman club members, or to everyone on his 'mailing list'

Was he trying to get a list of everyone who has been 'good' this year? (No, coz i got it too)

and why announce an announcement?

I back the too many years of epoxy theory.

Not just club members.

Maybe it has something to do with the second chance sale CJs been talking about.

Man, I am running out money and room with all of these sales.

When I talked to him earlier tonight.......I could barely hear....the CNC....and slotter machine were running full tilt!:y::y:

I got the "cmds who" message, and then I got a separate announcement, announcing there will be an announcement.

So is the right thing to do to announce that we are prepared to read his announcement today?

This sort of reminds me of 'Spaceballs' where they are always preparing to do something
Spaceballs.jpg

Back