Wildman "SECOND CHANCE BSS SALE?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with others. Would absolutely order a punisher if given opportunity. Completely overlooked it on Saturday.

I almost missed out on the Punisher. It took me a little while to figure out it was something unique... Ohh the pressure of a timed sale... almost like taking an exam. Would be real nice if folks got a second chance at it.

I totally missed the punisher. glanced right over it thinking it was single deploy, like a giant mini if that makes any sense. I ended up getting a 3" kit elsewhere, now I really don't have the funds to order one if it was available again. how about that tax return sale!?!?

I'm very surprised so many people missed the Punisher. For me, it was far and away the standout offering - jumped right out at and demanded, "you MUST purchase me NOW!". In fact, I went into the whole BSS thing with the intention of not buying any kits, especially in the 3"/38mm/glass variety as I have plenty in the quiver and build-pile already. All I "needed" was propellant and some supplies/avionics.

But did I buy a Punisher? Absolutely - could NOT pass that one up. Dang thing definitely helped to push me into the "overspent" category, but I'm very excited to build/fly this one.

Now I DID miss the Punisher "Sport" - never saw that one at all. I'm not even sure it WAS actually offered, was it? And if it was, did it have the same nose-cone setup? The NC is the main attraction, so I don't see much point in not including it in the design of a "sport" model, but I thought I remembered that the new NC was only made in 3" and 4". Anyone have any clarification on this?

s6

Got this from Wildman a few minutes ago. Prices are a bit higher but there are some good deals like the Punisher 3" for 100 bucks.

You asked for it, you got it

WILDMAN’S WACKY WEDNESDAY SALE!!!

This is a website order only sale from the hours of 6:00 thru 10:00pm central
This week’s sale includes
Proline epoxy 4500 pint kit of thick black high temp glue $29.99
The Interceptor AAD-98 $209.99 nose cones arriving mid January
The Eagle Claw sport $85.00
The 3” Punisher $99.99
One Bad Hawk 2 Harness set 11/32” Kevlar $44.00
The SAAB 98 $209.99 nose cones arriving mid January
The 2.6” V-2 $55.00
The 2.1 V-2 Sport $55.00
Aeropack retainers 30% off
Ra29P $18.90
Ra38P $20.30
Ra54P $23.80
Thank you
Tim and Jackie

Got my Christmas present to myself, 3" Punisher. Thanks for the second chance at it!

A couple of retainers here; one for me, one for my son. Killer prices on them...

:sigh::cry::bang:

still wish I could do this. still don't think I can...

Picked up an Aeropack I forgot on Saturday, and forwarded the email to a few people who wanted Christmas gift ideas! :santa-smile:

Thanks Wildman!

Eagle Claw Sport for the second minion's birthday! (Mama's gonna be pissed at me.)

Time to intro him to fiberglass, and get his L1, and take him to a big launch, and this will maybe help keep him away from girls.

Got my order in and paid for: 3" Punisher and 54mm Aeropack motor retainer with WWS pricing and Rocketpoxy at everyday price.

Woo Hoo!!

Thought I'd avoid this re-sale. Was wishing I ordered more Aeropacks. Really stocked up on them today.

Seriously!?! Three times in 8 days! My working self is going to hate me next month!

Kevin

I broke down and got a Punisher, Aeropacks and 4 forgot-to-order motors. My 4th Wildman order in a week!! The build pile grows. The bank account shrinks. :facepalm:

Pleeeeeze stop with the sales! :wink:

Only one problem with the sale tonight... it won't let me buy the harness for the Punisher because you have to be buying the Punisher to buy the harness... but I bought the Punisher on Saturday. Hmmmmmm.

Only one problem with the sale tonight... it won't let me buy the harness for the Punisher because you have to be buying the Punisher to buy the harness... but I bought the Punisher on Saturday. Hmmmmmm.

Call Jackie. I'm sure she will accommodate you if you already bought the kit.

Congrats to Dr. Dave.....Does that make you The Wildman Jr? Good-luck on the running of Wildman West and Happy Hoidays Dave. Greg Olson

This sale lasted 15 minutes too long! :sigh:
Three hours after ordering my 3" Punisher I broke down and ordered :pc: the 4" SAAB.:facepalm:
Now how to explain to the wife???
NikeMikey

Damn ! sometimes I hate working till midnight ! Maybe next time .

Yes you can! You will have more money soon to compensate for the purchase but buying it later will cost you more.

Not so much a case of not having the money (but car payments, rent, and working on paying off some credit cards are all important too.) as it is the need to not make major purchases for myself so near 2 gift giving occasions. Also, I think my wife is of the opinion there is too much rocket clutter around the house already.

I did, however, bring up the sale, strongly hint that the punisher and a retainer would make awesome birthday /xmas gifts, mentioned the sale was going on for a couple hours, and then went to the store to get stuff for dinner. (leaving the wildmanrocketry shopping cart open on the browser.)

We'll see what happens. :flyingpig:

Last edited:
I have no need for more kits at the moment, however a new regional dealer is something to get excited about. Where in Southern California is it going to be located? Are we talking about a trailer full of rocketry temptation at major launches?

Where are you people seeing these kits? I have looked through all the kits on the Wildman site and see no Punisher kit. Makes me think there's more kits there than I know about.

Back