Wildman "SECOND CHANCE BSS SALE?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
would be great ! Especially all the bits to build my new Punisher !

I probably wouldn't buy much at a second chance sale. Between rocket stuff and buying Christmas presents on black friday, I've already spent way too much money in the last week.

Now a sale in the spring, say sometime in May? Well, I usually get my tax refund sometime in March, and my bonus around the end of April. I would probably buy a lot of stuff in May.

Wildman Extreme, Wildman Extreme, Wildman Extreme...

tumblr_luzu5sFFmO1qha75vo1_500.gif

+1!!! Especially if it is the new thin wall stuff. May have to keep an eye on the Punisher too.

So now that this second spring-ish sale is official we'll all start saving and you'll just let us know when Tim picks a date right?

Haven't we heard that he is plenty overwhelmed with just the first sale and orders will take a while to ship?

Let's all sit back and enjoy what we bought and let our vendors catch up to all of those crazy sales!

I was so busy working and hunting and dealing with 12 houseguests that I had absolutely NO time to get on the computer, let alone my smartphone. I would love a second chance at a Punisher!

Sounds good to me. I know it took Mr awhile to go through it all. Maybe if there was s preview of the sales for an hour before the sale started one would have time to make a list of what they wanted and make a quick check out.

Sounds good to me. I know it took Mr awhile to go through it all. Maybe if there was s preview of the sales for an hour before the sale started one would have time to make a list of what they wanted and make a quick check out.

I think the email was suppose to do just that (delivered 1 hour before sale) but it was delayed in distribution for some reason.

I was so busy working and hunting and dealing with 12 houseguests that I had absolutely NO time to get on the computer, let alone my smartphone. I would love a second chance at a Punisher!

I have to say that I am in the same boat - I just didn't have a chance to order on Saturday despite my best intentions. By the time I was free to get to a place where I could order the window had closed. Of course I already have more than enough rockets to last me a year or 2 so I am not that worried about it either way. As long as this kit stays in the lineup and I can get one at some point in time in the future that would be good enough for me.

I would welcome a second chance BSS sale. Like many already said, between work, holidays, entertaining guests, and regular Christmas shopping, there isn't enough time to get to every store. Traditional stores do this on purpose with the intent of getting your business, and more so is getting gifts for others for Christmas.

For me, I would love an opportunity to get something for myself, but I don't need it in time for Christmas. I would be willing to wait till after the holiday rush. Some year-end close out specials would be great as well.

Jim, I gladly piled on in an effort to be helpful/constructive. I was not trying to cause any issue other than offering an opinion. As for second chance BSS I think that is great for those who can finance it currently.

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

If I were given a second chance, I would probably add an Eagle Claw sport to my order - although I've probably already ordered enough to keep me busy until next year's sale. OTOH - my wife told me I probably should have picked up an Ultimate Vindicator on sale to do my level 3. I was planning to scratch build a 6" Black Brant II for my level 3 - but I might be convinced to use a kit at this price and build my BBII later.

I'm still waiting to see/hear about Tim's reaction to this. It oughta be.............."interesting" - might even make the TV news (what with the governor calling in the National Guard and all).

s6

I picked up the kit I really wanted (Ultimate Wildman) but I'm sorry I passed up the Drago Mini (especially at Black Wednesday's price). The Drago has become my favorite rocket to fly. I would probably grab the mini version if kits were put back on sale. Thanks Tim and Wildman group for a great sale.

We were traveling home Saturday and I mistakenly thought the 12 pm end time was midnight. Got home at 3 and found the sale long over, I would like a second chance at a kit or 2. George

I think I'm covered for a while, but will all of the new kits be added to the website some time soon?

I missed a few kits I'd love to have (I done with minis for a while though :)) so I think it'd be great to have a "last chance BSS Kit Sale"!
BTW when Tim and Troj and Jackie need this I've got a place you can hide (no cable or internet thought)!

A second chance at the new kits would be great. I had limited time to be at the computer on Saturday. Also the BS sale notification e-mail gave so little time to research anything (13 minutes for me). Add to that the lack of photos for many new items which I was totally unfamiliar with and I basically gave up on kits. I did manage to get orders in for 36 CTI HP reloads plus cases, epoxy and Aeropacks, but this list was ready to go before I even got the e-mail.

The Punisher and Saabs look real interesting.

Yes!

Launching rockets (and missiles in my case) is so easy a chimp could do it. Read a step, do a step, eat a banana.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Hi CJ,

I would be in for it. We spent Thanksgiving holiday in the land of no internet (my MIL's farm) and I actually got on at 12:05PM Saturday to discover I had missed Tim's sale by 5 minutes. I got over it, but I actually would score a little if given the chance.

Thanks, --Lance.

I'd be up for it. Was too busy filling orders to make any of my own :p

Back