Rocketry Warehouse Black Friday - Thank You

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketrywarehouse

Reaction score
We would like to thank all of our loyal customers and all of our new customers that participated in this years Black Friday event.
It is because of you that this has been the best Black Friday ever.
Now that the sell is over, we ask that if you want to make any additions (like a retainer etc..) or changes (different color etc..) that it be made no later than midnight tonight.
This will help us organize of all of the orders and lower the chance of errors.

Please send all additions and changes to [email protected]

Due to the large number of orders we will be working aggressively to ship these orders as soon as possible. But please understand that your credit cards will not be charged until your order ships.

Another year is around the corner and we are looking forward to supplying you with the highest quality and the most innovative products on the market.
We will continue to offer the largest selection nosecone shapes and sizes and tubes sizes on the market, we anticipate expanding our selection by leaps and bounds in the coming months.

If you have any suggestions on how we might better serve our customer or products you would like to see, please let us know.

Thank You
Sales Dept.

Great job, guys! I did not partake this year, but I noticed your heightened level of activity on the forum. This forum is a great avenue for vendor communication and you guys are doing a wonderful job of clearly and eloquently communicating with everyone!

Well done! I'll be a loyal customer for years to come.

Thank YOU.

Your D.Y.O.K. deal was simply awesome - EXACTLY the sort of thing my own style of building would normally love. Unfortunately my build pile is already too big right now, and I've got way too many rockets/projects already happening in that size range. In other, more "normal", times I would have been all over this deal, and likely would have grabbed four or five of them. This deal caught me at the worst time, but what a VERY sweet deal it was - thanks so much for offering it. PLEASE do more of this type of thing in the future!

Now, had this same sort of deal happened in perhaps 54mm or 2.6" diameter, man I would have grabbed a bunch of them.

thanks again for the great sale, hope it did well for you,
s6

I agreee, D.Y.O.K. was a fantastic deal, and I'm glad I could get one. Thanks for a great sale!

Yes, the D.Y.O.K. was a great idea! Bring it back again next year and maybe a 4" version. I didn't partake in D.Y.O.K. on the Black Friday sale because I don't have any tools that cut cut the fins out of the fiberglass sheet. However, I hope to have that taken care of by next year! I have been kicking myself for passing up on the first doorbusters! Too indecisive and then they were gone. Oh well, I suppose I will be kicking myself on not getting the D.Y.O.K. as well. Thanks for a great sale and here is to another great year!

Yes, the D.Y.O.K. was a great idea! Bring it back again next year and maybe a 4" version. I didn't partake in D.Y.O.K. on the Black Friday sale because I don't have any tools that cut cut the fins out of the fiberglass sheet. However, I hope to have that taken care of by next year! I have been kicking myself for passing up on the first doorbusters! Too indecisive and then they were gone. Oh well, I suppose I will be kicking myself on not getting the D.Y.O.K. as well. Thanks for a great sale and here is to another great year!

Yep, DYOK was definitely cool.

No, thank YOU! Great prices on some interesting looking kits.

I've never bought from you (until this month) but I've seen your kits at ROC launches and love your colored tubes and fins.

Cheers!
:cheers:

Thanks for the sale. Got a 4" Broken Arrow to replace the one that the rocket gods took away from me a few weeks ago. Also bought a few others while the price was good including the Tomahawk and Broken Arrow 54.

Thanks again!

The broken arrow is my favorite rocket. I have a 38, 54, 4"' 4xl, 5" and 8". It is a great flier.

Great sale! Picked up a rocket I have had on my "must build" list for years ... the V-2. Thanks for the great deals!

Last edited:
Great sale. I had to spend some BF monies at your site. Keep up the good work. Getting quite a collection of your rockets :)

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

The broken arrow is my favorite rocket. I have a 38, 54, 4"' 4xl, 5" and 8". It is a great flier.
I did not know there was so much variety in this model!
And I'm happy to see you like it! I just bought the 5" XP for a certification next summer...

Have they started shipping out orders yet? I know they had a lot so I was just checking to see if they started shipping.

Mine says "waiting for CC processing."

They had mentioned they weren't going to charge anyone until they were ready to ship.

I'm guessing like the other vendors, they got buried under stacks of orders and are digging themselves out.

I'm sure that's the case, my card was charged on the 29th and I'm still waiting for shipping info. They're good people, so I'm not worried.

From our posts to the rocket gods' ears. I just got a ship notice. Now I just have to wait for UPS to get it from one corner of the country to the other.

GAH! I get too excited about this stuff. I feel like I did 30 years ago, waiting for Christmas morning to come.

Chris, I'll be stuffing an Eggfinder TRX in the nose. I plan on sending my shiny new rocket over 7,000 feet.

UPS just dropped off my 3" BYOK. Everything looks terrific. Thanks Rocketry Warehouse!

Ah, forgot we could do that. Thanks! Mine still says "waiting for CC processing." My email has been messed up for the last few days so I thought I missed a notification. Sent a status request e-mail to RW today in case I missed an email. Sorry I gave them another e-mail to answer. :facepalm:

I ordered some kits for friends who couldn't do it themselves (some for Xmas gifts). I'm sure RW are super busy especially with the B.Y.O.K.'s which have to all be custom made. There is one of those in my order too.

Love their new offerings. I did both my L2 and L3 on their kits.

This is what he replied to me:

"No, nothing is wrong, we received over 300 order for the Black Friday weekend.
We are working through them as quickly as possible."

Quite normal after this deal...

I am hoping they are shipping out in the order the orders came in, but who knows. I was logged in and ready with my non-sales items in my cart when the sale began, then went straight to the two kits I wanted. I was out of there within a minute of the start of the sale.

With my luck this Black Friday/Saturday season, I'll probably be the last to get my order. My order number was 2848.

Last edited:
I'm guessing that they would ship the smaller and easier orders first, followed by the larger then, more complicated ones last.

JD

I am hoping they are shipping out in the order the orders came in, but who knows. I was logged in and ready with my non-sales items in my cart when the sale began, then went straight to the two kits I wanted. I was out of there within a minute of the start of the sale.

With my luck this Black Friday/Saturday season, I'll probably be the last to get my order. My order number was 2848.

I'm guessing that they would ship the smaller and easier orders first, followed by the larger then, more complicated ones last.

JD

That would be good for me since all I ordered was 3 Aeropac retainers, MC V2, and Broken Arrow 54.

I was 2824. Looks like there were at least 24 people ahead of you.

My BYOK kit was shipped 12/3 and arrived 12/4, but all my RW orders arrive next day since I'm in MD. Order number was 2942. I ordered natural green, 48 inches no motor mount. It probably depends on your particular combo and what they have in stock.

I'm still waiting on my Wildman order though, which only included motor hardware and no propellant.

Back