Rocketry Warehouse Black Friday - Thank You

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of us that combined a Special 38 into our order.. are we going to be shipped based on our first order number (2888), or the second (2996)? Oh well.. I will just keep waiting. Its not like I can build anything until the Christmas tree is off of our dining room table (AKA my work area)

My order number was 2895 with just a BYOR with custom slots nothing else.
I guess those slots will cost more than I thought....

JD

My order number was 2838... I ordered an X-cellator during the door buster sales (can you believe a 4 inch FG kit for $99)... just received my UPS notice email.... :grin:

Yes Children, it going to be a Very Merry Christmas indeed.....

Thanks Rocketry Warehouse!

Order number 2869 is on my doorstep waiting for me to get home this evening.

Modest purchase, Mad Cow 2.6" V2...

Just got my Formula 54 this afternoon!

I was very impressed with the service, imagine my surprise when I got an email from PayPal, saying that Rocketry Warehouse had refunded $4 of my shipping! I can honestly say that hasn't happened to me before!

Thanks again, and I look forward to ordering more in the future!

2.6" Mad Cow V2 received without issue, thank you Rocketry Warehouse & Mad Cow!

Last edited:
Late last night RW sent me a response to my email of Dec. 9th. I picked it up in my inbox this morning. It said:

"We were swamped with orders from BF, and we are working through them as quickly as possible.

Your orders should be shipped out next week.

Thank You
Sales Dept"

It was nice of them to give me a status report. They must be working long hours to get over 300 orders out. :smile:

My X-Celerator was waiting for me when I got home today. Very well worth the $100 I spent.

Just need to get a longer MMT to handle the retainer and I'll be all set.

I need to wash the parts and do some sanding before I can dry fit. I really like the size.

xcelerator.jpg

My X-Celerator was waiting for me when I got home today. Very well worth the $100 I spent.

Just need to get a longer MMT to handle the retainer and I'll be all set.

I need to wash the parts and do some sanding before I can dry fit. I really like the size.

View attachment 248983

You could upscale that MMT into a 75mm ...

X-actimator X-celerator X-treme.. true rocket pron...

Kenny

As stated before in another thread..

If anyone that received an X-celerator from Black Friday's sale and would like a 22 Inch motor mount instead, please email us directly with your name and order number and we will send you a 22 Inch piece free of charge and you can keep the 21 inch piece.

email = [email protected]

Thank you
Sales Dept

As stated before in another thread..

If anyone that received an X-celerator from Black Friday's sale and would like a 22 Inch motor mount instead, please email us directly with your name and order number and we will send you a 22 Inch piece free of charge and you can keep the 21 inch piece.

email = [email protected]

Thank you
Sales Dept

Have you guys received my e-mail regarding the 24 inch mmt? I sent a couple days ago but haven't received a response yet.

UPS delivery at my new office yesterday afternoon--yeah!

I have been described as one that "spreads their money around" and supports all rocketry vendors, and I guess that's true, but with offerings like this it certainly makes it easy!

Broken Arrow XP. A 5" dia., 10' long rocket with a 4" hole! What a great BF sale offering! Kudos to Rocketry Warehouse!

IMG_1487.jpg

UPS delivery at my new office yesterday afternoon--yeah!

I have been described as one that "spreads their money around" and supports all rocketry vendors, and I guess that's true, but with offerings like this it certainly makes it easy!

Broken Arrow XP. A 5" dia., 10' long rocket with a 4" hole! What a great BF sale offering! Kudos to Rocketry Warehouse!

View attachment 249150

60" Booster? If so, that's perfect! My Competitor 5 (which was my L3 rocket) only has a 48" booster which led to hanging the motor out the back end by a few inches.

Nothing yet on my order. :sad:

Getting worried that gift items I ordered for club members will not arrive before Christmas. Emailed RW yesterday but no response so far. I guess they are still swamped.
Hopefully I'll get a ship confirmation today. If it doesn't ship by tomorrow I'm in trouble. Trying to be patient!!:impatient:

Thank you Rocketry warehouse so much,there was a small problem with my order one phone call and They fixed it with no issues, best customer service I have seen a long time.........
If you have an issue with your order I suggest calling them as per my conversation with them they are very busy that was one big sale and it was awesome, they got a lot of orders in and the try to get them out as fast as possible

Thank you Rocketry warehouse so much,there was a small problem with my order one phone call and They fixed it with no issues, best customer service I have seen a long time.........
If you have an issue with your order I suggest calling them as per my conversation with them they are very busy that was one big sale and it was awesome, they got a lot of orders in and the try to get them out as fast as possible

Thanks for the suggestion. I called and it does sound like they’re still trying to unbury themselves. I'm waiting for my Rocketpoxy to ship before I can do anything anyway.

That actually makes me pretty happy. I think most of these vendors are cottage industries. I’m glad to support them and can be patient if they’re still catching up. I hope when they’re done they have a nice pile of money and a bunch of happy rocketeers. That way they can stay around for a good long while.

Last edited:
Just got my UPS shipping notice. And shipping fee adjusted lower than expected!! YEAH! :happydeer:
True to their update email of last week, they shipped this week. Kits should be here before Christmas if all goes as planned. :present::present::present: !!!

Thank you Rocketry Warehouse for such a great opportunity to buy your stuff at great prices. :clap:

Last edited:
Back