"How to order your first O motor"

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy smokes. I keep gazing at those monsters, wondering who ever buys them. Looks like you!

Congratulations and good luck! Oh, and talking about it here means you have to post video here too. That is a rule, right?

How to order (aka Afford) your first “O” motor:

Sell your car.
Take out a second mortgage on your house.
Pimp your family members.
Rob a bank.
Sign your teenage son into indentured servitude to a South African diamond mining company.
Run contraband for a Columbian drug cartel.

Oh!! The list goes on and on.

Sell your car.
Rob a bank.
Sign your teenage son into indentured servitude to a South African diamond mining company.

I said I ORDERED it. I didn't say I could AFFORD it :rofl:

Sell your car.
Rob a bank.

And this should just about pay for the nozzle. Now the propellant.... :p

I said I ORDERED it. I didn't say I could AFFORD it :rofl:

Oh Carl!

If you don’t pay your pushe. . .supplier he’ll send Bruno and Rocco, aka “The Hammer and Anvil” to your house too break things you most definitely don’t want broken.

Have you ever witnessed what size 18 steel toed boots can do to a LOC “Vulcanite” or a Mad Cow “Frenzy”?

It’s not for the faint of heart.

"Tim...

Give me one of those suns-a-bitches"

(me quoting myself about a half hour ago :cheers: )

i don't remember it going that smooth?? I seem to remember a bunch of laughter and nick names being thrown around before a decision was made..... Lefty!!! Awesome motor!! Hope to see it fly in the ultimate.

Speaking of large motors, did anyone pick up the Cesaroni P motor? If so, what are you using it in?

Back