• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Enlarged 98mm AT Aft Closure for old style

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeeRoc29

Reaction score
I have the newer enlarged 98mm aft closure by Monster Motors. I would like the older version with the smaller orifice. Anybody want to trade?

Thanks for the offer, Jim, but I think I'll hold out for one that is in a little better shape.

Sorry I'm a bit late with the photos had to got on a short trip. I took pictures at home but do not have the closure here with me. Mine is not new. I have never launched it but bought a used Dr. Rocket motor. It has been launched a "few" times according to the seller. The case looks real good. The aft closure is anodized dark grey which is kinda cool. Now that I'm here I've noticed a slight "mark?" at the top of the right picture which I didn't see when I took pictures. I can retake the pictures when I get home on Fri. and reinspect the closure. Can I assume the one you have is for the 98mm "Medusa" nozzle?

View attachment 248113View attachment 248114
StanO

Latest posts

Back