Not sure if I wanted to post this.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kehoes23

Reaction score
I was debating weather or not to post this, but I did say I'll post updates.
On Wednesday around 3:15 pm my father in law passed away. He was in the hospital about a month ago with sepsis and a UTI he got better but never fully recoverd, two weeks ago he went back to the hospital for the same thing and kidney failure, recoverd form that and got pneumonia while at the hospital got Better and was transferred to a rehabilitation center to get back on his feet again, after a few days there he was rushed back to the hospital for a bowel obstruction, put on life support a few hours latter with 17 drips along with 3 different BP medications, by the time my family arrived his lungs and kidneys where failing along with his liver and was put on dialasys. And a few hours latter he passed.
This has hit me really hard and I'm having a tough time dealing with his passing, I owe this man everything that I have today, my beautiful wife and children and the job I have, if it weren't for him I don't know where I would be today, I also worked with him for the past 12 years, it's going to be very hard for me not seeing him at work anymore.
I wanted to say Thank you Tom Graham for all that you have done for me, I will miss you greatly and will always love you.

Last edited:
Sorry for the loss and thank you for sharing. It helps us all, especially those in similar situations, and allows him to touch more lives after passing.

I am glad you posted. All good men deserve something like this.

Sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my Great Grandmother on Christmas day many years ago (complications from surgery), and my Grandfather on July 3rd. Holidays are not the same without your loved ones.

You and Your Family is in my prayers.

God Bless!
Jim

That is really rough, and you have my sympathies.

Mark Koelsch
Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

I'm not very religious but prayers are going out for you and your family. I lost my dad in 92 (age 52) and mom passed in April (68) still having a lot of trouble with moms passing but I get through day by day. It doesn't get better but you get used to it.

Sent from my sub-etha device using Rocketry Forum

Thank you for your kind words and prayers, so sorry for your loss and thank you for sharing, Tom was 57

"Pow, right in the kisser"

Condolences. My father passed away in '99. I can say that hardly a day goes by without me remembering some words of wisdom he passed along to my brothers and I.

Find peace in your memories with him.

My deepest condolences ...
My greatest prayers...
From everything you said about him he was a great man...
He is at peace now...

As Bill said,,
You take consolation in your memories of you and him.....

Be safe,,

Teddy

I was debating weather or not to post this, but I did say I'll post updates.
On Wednesday around 3:15 pm my father in law passed away. He was in the hospital about a month ago with sepsis and a UTI he got better but never fully recoverd, two weeks ago he went back to the hospital for the same thing and kidney failure, recoverd form that and got pneumonia while at the hospital got Better and was transferred to a rehabilitation center to get back on his feet again, after a few days there he was rushed back to the hospital for a bowel obstruction, put on life support a few hours latter with 17 drips along with 3 different BP medications, by the time my family arrived his lungs and kidneys where failing along with his liver and was put on dialasys. And a few hours latter he passed.
This has hit me really hard and I'm having a tough time dealing with his passing, I owe this man everything that I have today, my beautiful wife and children and the job I have, if it weren't for him I don't know where I would be today, I also worked with him for the past 12 years, it's going to be very hard for me not seeing him at work anymore.
I wanted to say Thank you Tom Graham for all that you have done for me, I will miss you greatly and will always love you.

Very sorry for your loss...

Take care and God bless...

OL JR :)

Back