Binder Design Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday Sale!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Binder Design

Reaction score
After your Thanksgiving dinner, get online and treat yourself to a new rocket kit! We're starting our sale one day earlier than previous years to give everybody one extra day to get in on a great deal! This sale is valid from 11/27/14 through 12/01/14 only at www.binderdesign.com

Order any of our rocket kits priced at $100 or more and we'll throw in a free dual deploy kit which is a $50 value! (Excludes Excel with dual deploy.) In addition, check out our sale on Max Q aluminum fin cans. The fin cans will be on sale through the holiday season and make the most excellent gift for the most hardcore rocketeer.

For our dual deploy special, nothing is required on your part. Just order the rocket kit and we'll throw in the free dual deploy kit. In the instance that we have to adjust your shipping total to account for the extra weight, as always, we'll be fair.

Website orders only, excludes dealers.

Happy Holidays from Binder Design!
www.binderdesign.com

I will be buying a kit as soon as I figure out which one haha.

I'm hoping I'll be able to score a Raptor (it's closer to my budget), but I won't hold my breath. I've got a lot of homework that takes precedence over going out to make money.

Back