Giant Leap Rocketry Day One of Three Motor Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freddiejojo

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Today, 11/26 is 25% off loads and hardware. If it's there tomorrow (11/27) we go 30% off and finally if you have the nerve, on Friday we go 35% off. The stuff is in stock so you don't shuck your coins out then sit and wait.

No games, no secret handshake and no waiting. www.giantleaprocketry.com

Kent/glr

I placed an order but I still see the motors I ordered "in stock". I just want to make sure I got the motors I wanted.

Hi Folks,

Today, 11/26 is 25% off loads and hardware. If it's there tomorrow (11/27) we go 30% off and finally if you have the nerve, on Friday we go 35% off. The stuff is in stock so you don't shuck your coins out then sit and wait.

Is it 25% off the prices listed or are the prices already reduced?

You have everything that I want in stock. I hope that it is all there tomorrow!

Is it 25% off the prices listed or are the prices already reduced?

Dear Mr. Les,

Since things move quickly and I don't know how fast the website keeps pace, here are the facts: go by the list price and 25% came off yesterday, go by the list price and 30% comes off today and go by the list price and 35% comes off tomorrow. We go through each order looking at the date and match up the correct reduction. If there is any question, I am here to fix it.

Kent/GLR

Back