Happy Thanksgiving To All

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope y'all's holiday is filled with family & friends, and good cheer.

Around these parts, I'm thankful for the Moderators of this forum - it's a tough job that I know I wouldn't want to do myself. Personal apologies to the mods for the times I've made your lives more difficult than necessary. Thanks for keeping us all in check and for keeping this forum such a great place to be.

s6

I hope everyone has a good holiday with friends and family.

And that no one burns down their house trying to deep fry a turkey.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
I'm thankful for Rocketry and this Forum.
Also, to all the Members here that share all their Knowledge and Rocket Stuff with me.
I'de also like to give a special thanks to Members Sooner Boomer, JP Morgan, Cavecentral and JeromeK99, for going above and beyond, and helping me to develop new Skill Sets, Giving me Stuff I really needed to Build with, and aquire Massive amounts of Data.
I've done my best to "Pay it forward" thanks to learning and being shown the Generosity of Members like you Folks.
I can't wait til' the Day that I'm good enough with Lightweight Fiberglass Cloth to be able to gift some of my "Extra" Packages to a Builder who is at the place in his Skill Development that I was when I was introduced to the Glass.
Anyhow, I have a lot to be Thankful for, and will enjoy this Thanksgiving.

Also thankful for my latest Scrach Build, the Tykon 10 Annihilator.(3X24mm)
It has a Nose Cone from JP Morgan, a Tail Section that is Re-inforced with .75 and 1.5oz. FG Cloth from JeromeK99, the wings are from FG Re-inforced Balsa that Cavecentral sent me with all of the TLP Kits he was'nt using, and I based the Design on stuff I'de seen during Hours of looking through Pictures of Missiles that Sooner Boomer sent me, both in Links and a Drive, so even if I did'nt have the Internet I could still access all the Data.

TYKON10 003.jpg

Last edited:
Back