My kid is awesome

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbelknap

Reaction score
The 6 year old is taking a bath right now. (We're doing Santa pictures later today.) He started hollering that he wanted a towel. I couldn't hear what he was saying, so I went in there to see what the matter was. I asked him what was wrong. He replied "I'm not a Hoopy Frood right now."

So I informed him that his towel was hanging on the shower door. :grin:

OMG - that is soooo perfect.

Does his towel have different flavors and effects for each corner?

Well, we haven't read the HHGttG yet, but it is on the list. I'm not sure they will appreciate the humor in it just yet.

My wife and I have a habit of making references like this in conversation. Knowing that they'll ask "whaaaat?" At which point we'll explain part of the book/movie to them. I was surprised he retained "hoppy frood" from previous conversations.

I still smile at the fact that when the older one was about 3 we taught him to ask us "what is your name/quest/ the average air speed velocity of an unladen swallow."

Which gives me an idea for a rocket name...

And the lock screen:

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1417066852.501550.jpg

I think I found a bug in the TRF app... When you go to edit a post, the camera/photo upload buttons are missing.

I think I found a bug in the TRF app... When you go to edit a post, the camera/photo upload buttons are missing.

Just edited a post to upload a photo earlier tonight, I'm pretty sure they are there.

Just edited a post to upload a photo earlier tonight, I'm pretty sure they are there.

Unless I'm missing something:
New post:
ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1417067714.717367.jpg

Edit post:
ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1417067781.162264.jpg

iOS version of the TRF app on an iPhone 4s

Back