Rocketry Warehouse announces Black Friday Sale !!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm already kicking myself for buying an IQSY Tomahawk three weeks ago. 3 a.m. PST Sat Doorbuster, hmmm.

Just snagged a byok kit. Looking forward to it. If you guys have any deals on epoxy, let me know. I'm running low.

Just snagged a DYOK 3.... .... ....
Custom build cluster is coming soon... ... ... What to do with all the extra parts?

Added 4 more kits to the build pile.....thanks RW for the great sales!! On to the next sale.....

Preston

I know that MadCow Rocketry has all sizes in stock. We are out of stock and will be getting them very soon.

Thank You
Sales Dept

I got the little v2 :) now to modify it to fit altimeter. This sale rocks thank you sales department

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Sold the first 45 MadCow V2's and just released the last 5 and there is only 3 left and if you miss out, try going over to MadCow Rocketry I think he still has a few left.

Awesome all fiberglass kit for basically 50% off (can not beat it)

Thank You
Sales Dept

Rocketry warehouse
Do you have 2.6 tubing and couplers to stretch a v2?

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Am I the only one that still hasn't received my order from Black Friday last year??? I was told many months ago (via a phone call) they had a backorder on the Bruno xxl nose cone, but offered me a different color. I said yes, but nothing ever arrived. Now they've just stopped responding to my emails. just wondering if I'm an isolated incident, or part of a trend.

alex

Did you try calling in recent weeks, even recent days, before posting? Many months ago sounds like he was overloaded with Black Whateverday sales at the time. Had you called in recent weeks, or even recent months, I bet he would have taken care of you in short order!

Damn, I already blew my rocket budget last week on a Rocketry Warehouse Formula 150 from AMW.

Am I the only one that still hasn't received my order from Black Friday last year??? I was told many months ago (via a phone call) they had a backorder on the Bruno xxl nose cone, but offered me a different color. I said yes, but nothing ever arrived. Now they've just stopped responding to my emails. just wondering if I'm an isolated incident, or part of a trend.

alex

Alex,

I have an 8" FWFG nose cone I could part with if it helps you out. Let me know. I have one "in stock"

My bad!!

8" cone still available!! LOL!!

Last edited:
Thank you all for your responses. Yes, I've been peppering them periodically with email and phone calls over the last year. They responded directly to me, and are currently on vacation. Sometimes a little sunshine in public is all that is necessary.

P.S. I'm still waiting for my second K & S upscale colonial viper... no amount of public complaining fixed that issue :>

P.S. I'm still waiting for my second K & S upscale colonial viper... no amount of public complaining fixed that issue :>

Let's not get into that. I still wonder how he can look himself in the mirror.

Just a little update on this. Rocketry Warehouse still has not shipped my order from LAST BLACK FRIDAY. Despite multiple emails, phone calls, and promises made by the company. Since this is well beyond the payment window, I have no choice but to seek legal recourse. Major pain in the butt for me, and will be mighty expensive for them.

Shame, another rocket vendor falls into the dumpster.

Alex

Alex
What did you order last year? They have been shipping this years orders for 2 weeks or more. I don't get it why no order received for over a year. They are selling a lot of kits and parts. I hate to paint and like their kits.

Back