Rocketry Warehouse announces Black Friday Sale !!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketrywarehouse

Reaction score
Black Friday Sale !!

This years sale will be a little different and will go as follows.

On Thursday the 27th at 6PM EST we will post our Black Friday Specials on the Rocketry Forum and through our direct newsletter email that will be sent to anyone that has an account in our system.
On Thursday the 27th at 8PM EST we will be offering a Doorbuster this is a limited supply product at an exceptional price and this will be announced through our direct newsletter email.
On Thursday the 27th at 11:59 PM EST our Black Friday main event will start and will last until the product is sold out or 6PM EST on Friday whichever comes first.
On Saturday the 29th at 6AM EST we will offer one last Doorbuster sale and again will only be advertised through our direct newsletter email.

You ask, how do I get on your newsletter list ? Well you do not have to pay a fee or join a club, just go on our website and setup an account and make sure the box for the newsletter is checked. If you already have an account you are ready for the sale. If at anytime you asked or selected not to get the newsletter you will need to log into your account and put the checkmark in the newsletter box.

Keep in mind that this is not one of those crazy sales you hear so much about where they charge your credit card now and you get your product months later, we will only be selling product we have in stock.

This year is going to be the most impressive sale to date, and there will be something for every type of flyer.

Thank You
Sales Dept

Last edited:
At a last minute, Santa Clause decided to deliver to my 5 year old son a 4" Mad Dog DD on Christmas 2013. On top of that, with an upgraded motor mount to 75mm. I can't recall the gentleman's name at Rocketry Warehouse I worked with, but it was late in the holiday shopping season and despite the MMT upgrade it was delivered in fine style and well on time; which was a great pleasure.

My belated thanks and continued support to the fine folks at Rocketry Warehouse. My now 6 year old son (and me............) certainly appreciate it!

Last edited:
Oh Lord, please help me! Do we get the option to hold our orders for shipment until next week?

If you are open to suggestions, a great sale on the Xcelerator would be well received - by at least one person.

At least two people. I need a 4" fiberglass DD rocket and I've been looking at the Xcelerator for a while.

The Xcelerator is a nice rocket. I used it for my L2. Got some nice vinyl from Stickershock for it

The Xcelerator is a nice rocket. I used it for my L2. Got some nice vinyl from Stickershock for it

So did I

I also pile drove it into the ground from about 7500'

Ouch

Sent from my Mobile Leash using the handy dandy Rocketry Forum app-thingy.

I heard a birdie say that 38mm Fiberglass kits are going to be under $30 from more than one vendor.

Thank You
Sales Dept

Early reveal
We will be offering the new 2.6 Inch MadCow V2 at an incredible price.
This is an all fiberglass thin wall filament wound kit, no plastic here.. and in stock !!

Thank you
Sales Dept

Rocketry Warehouse has sold MadCow Rocketry kits in the past and will continue to sell them in the future.

Thank You
Floyd Blough

p.s. Curtis is ProLine Composites (Our Supplier)

Oh, cool, never noticed that. (Mike is local to SoCal so I always have seen his kits from this side of the country :)) Thanks Floyd!

ps Sorry about the name mixup, I saw you guys (rocketrywarehouse and performancerocketry) had the same posting IP address.

Pls pls put airframe and couplers on sale. I have a 5" I need to stretch (phrasing!)

Just put it all on sale 😃🚀 my credit card finger is ready. I know a few people who wait all year for this sale and it is the best in the business!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Last edited:
Just picked up the "All American". White fiberglass? WHAT ??? No paint !!!

Can you offer a deduct for no payload and no coupler to the DYOK? I know it's late in the game, but I'd like a 4' tube without a payload.

edit: no motor mount, either :)

Can you offer a deduct for no payload and no coupler to the DYOK? I know it's late in the game, but I'd like a 4' tube without a payload.

edit: no motor mount, either :)

No Problem, select Booster as30 and Payload as 16, and the put in the comments you would like 1 uncut 48 Inch piece and no coupler/bp's and we will deduct $10 for the coupler and bulkplates after you check out.

Thank You
Sales Dept

The first Doorbuster went real well, sold out of both of the 4 Inch Kits (47) in under 20 minutes.
Remember there is 1 more Doorbuster at 6AM EST on Saturday, you dont want to miss this one..

P.S. The main event start in just a little over 3 hours

Thank You
Sales Dept

Floyd,
My daughter got an All American for her L2 cert next year.
THANK YOU for the tremendous bargain on an excellent kit. We are both grateful.
Can't wait for the main event to start.
BTW, how do I go about combining shipping for my various purchased this weekend?
Thanks again
Tom Maulsby

Bummer

Thanksgiving dinner w/friends got in the way and I missed the Xcelerator:sigh:. Oh well, another day. Have to see how my second choices are faring.

H_rocket... I am in the same boat. I was planning on getting it... then I had to sit down for dinner. I got up ASAP... pulled up my computer... and cried. :p

Latest posts

Back