• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Three cluster rings, Loc 5.38 - Loc 54mm

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wingarcher

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
For sale: three cluster rings from 3/8 Baltic birch plywood. These take LOC 54mm paper tubes as motor mounts and fit inside LOC 5.38" airframe. These do not fit Blue Tube airframe, the sizes are different in the 5.5 tube.

$8 each, $24.00 plus shipping from 14533

My mistake could be the start of your new hot rod rocket!

Nat

When you say they don't fit Blue Tube, does that mean the rings are too big or too small?

The customer I made these for was willing to sand em down, but I made new ones so he'd have a better product and not have to fuss. CNC router in the shop makes it pretty easy to get things right, even if it does mean a redo!

Nat Kinsey
UpscaleCNC

These are 5.380, or just a little under due to sanding them smooth. I see Rocketry Warehouse lists the ID of their 5.5" glass tube as 5.375. I think they'll work! However, I do not have a piece of glass tube here to check with, we're just going off of my measured numbers and the published data from RW.

Nat

Back