Secret Santa List

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woody's Workshop

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
With all the sales going on related to Black Friday, can the list of the Secret Santa's be sent out in time to take advantage of the sales?
One can get the receipient something more if we have the list in time. Don't know how this works for PaPa Smerf, but it sure would be beneficial to us all.
Just a thought.

I believe that the list goes out tomorrow. So it will be in time for most of the sales.
All I know is that my recipient may be getting a V2 Sport!!

my bad
- Signup deadline will be Thanksgiving Day, Thursday November 27th at 11:59pm. You will be contacted via e-mail with your recipients name, TRF handle, address, and wish list starting as early as November 30th.

PS, Secret Santa... My birthday is November 30th... And I just blew a bunch of money on the Wildman sale... LOL...
To my Secret Santa recipient, whoever you are, I wish I had the list before this sale. I might've got you something amazing. As it is, I'll get you something great, but the Wildman has struck again...
Straight smoke, brothers...

Latest posts

Back