Two newest TAPS

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap: and :clap:

Two competent and skilled additions to the Technical Advisory Panel.

:clap: and :clap:

Two competent and skilled additions to the Technical Advisory Panel.

Oh you silly, stop that! :rolleyes: Seriously, thank-you everyone...I *will* definitely watch my language around here a little bit more. I think that when most people do meet me they realize i have a unique sense of humor. Most people i will meet someday are friends i didn't know i had today. :D

I look forward to working with ALL of my fellow rocketeers too achieve their goals and, dreams just like the late Gary Buck and, Reverend Bradley Wilson did for me.

I can be found flying with QCRS in Princeton Illinois, CIA Rocketry in Champaign Illinois, BluesRocs in Kentucky, OAMC in Springfield Oh, Airfest with the Kloudbusters and, of course with my own Indiana Rocketry in Lafayette Indiana.

Please bear with us as we are still looking for a new home in our backyard though...

All people are on the same ground in my eyes and, i treat all my friends as equals...along with learning from everyone, everyday i can get out and, fly with you.

A very humble Thank-You to the Tripoli Board of Directors and, James Russell....Now lets go fly some Rockets! :D

Back