ThroWeight Rocketry is now in business!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRThro

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I may have finally lost my mind, but I have an important announcement.

My son Thomas and I have started a new rocketry company, ThroWeight Rocketry (www.throweightrocketry.com), selling kits of our own design.

Our current kits, with more to come, are:
  • Fire Shark - A two-stage rocket with shark fins!
  • Long Star - A big, brawny, tribute to the great state of Texas!
  • Moving Target - A slim, sleek, speedy rocket with a cool parachute surprise!
Please stop by and take a look!

The original thread on the Fire Shark can be found here: https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?5133-scratch-Two-Stager-the-Twin-Shark

I've bookmarked the Long Star. Might just have to get that one. You know what would be really, really cool......if the parachute were the colors of our state flag, with perhaps the star in the middle. (Of course, that is probably a custom thing that would greatly increase the cost of the kit.)

I've bookmarked the Long Star. Might just have to get that one. You know what would be really, really cool......if the parachute were the colors of our state flag, with perhaps the star in the middle. (Of course, that is probably a custom thing that would greatly increase the cost of the kit.)

That would be cool, for sure! Also expensive, as you mentioned.

I appreciate any and all suggestions, so keep them coming.

Here are OpenRocket renderings of the Fire Shark, Long Star, and Moving Target:
Fire Shark.jpg
Long Star.jpg
Moving Target.jpg

I have been flying a Fire Shark off and on for 5 years now, and it has always staged perferctly and flown great!

If you're looking to get into low-power two-stage rockets, the Fire Shark would be a great kit for you!

Back