• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FG built kits for sale-ALL SOLD

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crossfire

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
A few of you know of my health problems in Sept.& Oct. even with health insurance there is still a good amount of out of pocket bills coming in. The kits I have listed are built but have never flew. All have Aeropack retainers. The RW-F150, WM 6" V2, and the Gizmo XL have 75MMTs. The Mad cow 5.5" V2 has a 54MMT. The 150, 6" V2 and 5.5" V2 don't have nose cone couples glued in. The only one painted is the Gizmo XL with Sticker Shock 23 decals on it. The kits are almost impossible to ship so maybe we can work out a pick up point.

Rocketry Warehouse F-150 Blue color with fins cut and beveled like the 6" Mad Dog. $325.00 SOLD
Wildman 6" V2 Black fin can, special lime green mid section, and grey nosecone. $325.00 SOLD
Mad cow 5.5" V2 unpainted $180.00 SOLD
Wildman Gizmo XL painted $180.00 SOLD

Thanks Much

[email protected]
Or send me a PM

Last edited:
Sorry you have to give up some nice rockets. To bad I'm not located closer I would take the Gizmo XL for sure. Good luck with the health.

Back