New Improved Tube Slotting Fixture from Apogee

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmacklin

Reaction score
Apogee Rockets is now selling my new and improved Tube Slotting Fixture. I believe this revised design is much superior to the original. Here https://www.apogeerockets.com/Building_Supplies/Tools/Rocket_Slotting_Machine_Tube_Slotting_Jig is the general description as posted on the Apogee website. I am in the process of producing an Assembly Manual and User's Guide and am posting a few pictures here. :clap:

IMG_0894.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

IMG_0898.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

The move Baltic Birch ply for the fixture is awesome. I just started working with it in my workshop for fixtures and stuff and its great. Hope this is successful for you.

Thanks guys! Here's a few more pictures, some of which will be incorporated into the revised Assembly Manual. The top will come pre-assembled except for the router guides which will be installed by the customer to fit his/her router. The two ribs which support the trough fit into dadoes in the base, making assembly much easier.

IMG_0953_1.jpg

IMG_0955.jpg

IMG_0956.jpg

IMG_0957.jpg

IMG_0958.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg

Back