Missile Works cyber Monday Sale / Thanks to Everyone!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I can say is WOW...
The sale was OVERWHELMING.

We have got *almost* everyone processed, and those orders that are still waiting for product should be boxed up tomorrow sometime. We just put the finishing manufacturing touches on all the oversold altimeters that we had to build (conformal coat), so now it's just flashing and final tests. My guess is we'll have those boxes to the post office by Saturday.

Thanks to ALL of you guys (and gals) that participated.
We'll finally be caught up with all outstanding order at the T +2.5 week mark (yikes).

The downside for me has been that all of my focus has been on nothing but order fulfillment, not development. I've not spent one iota of time in furthering completion of my telematics system. I will be diving back into the project this weekend again for the first time in over a month... as such, there's no way I'll be doing beta tests in '14...:(

I will however post a progress video on the system before the close of the year as it's far enough along to start demonstrating capabilities. I bought the Mrs. a sweet digital camera for her birthday that creates fantastic HD that I can *borrow* to make this little debut.

I got my order today. Great service and great products. I can't wait to put my RRC3 in the air.

USPS tracking number said delivery would be today but my Rastafari postman is somewhat random in his deliveries so my package hasn't arrived yet. It's not yet midnight so he may still show up with it.

My package arrived today and I was surprised at how tightly everything fit into the rather small shipping box. After examining all the shiny new toys, I was unable to fit it all back into the box.

The Missile Works altimeter sleds are extremely cool. Nice work, Landru! Gotta admit that I like the blue color more than the orange. I'm going to have to redo the bulkplates of my Madcow removable av-by to accommodate the 3" spacing.

Jim,

finally it arrived today in my sweet Bavarian home... 3x RRC2+ and one RRC3 Xtrem ...all Altimeters in perfect shape and packaging... plus lovely additional hardware. This is going to be really exciting in few weeks...
Thx for the perfect communication and care of my orders...The pinguins found local relatives under the Xmas tree ;-)

WP_20150102_003.jpg

Back