Missile Works cyber Monday Sale / Thanks to Everyone!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MWC

Reaction score
The first-ever cyber Missile Works Monday Sale will start around 9AM MST, Monday Dec 1st, and will last 12 hours thru 9PM.

We're discounting the following items:

- All Altimeters
- RRC2+ for only $39.95
- RRC3 for only $59.95
- RRC3 Xtreme for only $69.95

- All m3 Modules
- 10% OFF MSRP

- All 3D printed sleds, Av-bays and Alti-Cones
- 10% OFF MSRP

In addition, if you order over $100 worth of merchandise, you'll automatically receive Free USPS Priority Mail Shipping* (via a $6.10 credit)
* US Domestic Orders only

Now, for the fine print:

- We're lifting the "in-stock" inventory requirements for all discounted store items.
- If we're unable to fulfill your order because we ran out of stock, we'll advise you via email as we bring in replacement items to complete your order.
- Cyber Monday sales will be fulfilled in the order they are received and shipped throughout the following week(s).

Thanks to everyone for their continued support.
Happy Holidays!

(ps. Telematics System sneak peeks are coming very soon)

Last edited:
I'm in line!
Hey! Stop pushing!!! :bangpan:
I told you to stop pu... :kill:

I'm ready, looking to get a RRC3 and an LCD for it, maybe even the 29mm sled.

If I understand the fine print correctly if its out of stock we can backorder it and you will send it when it comes in? If so yay!

Umm...more info on the Telematics eagerly awaited.....

Wow, it was like you knew I needed 4 new altimeters for upcoming projects! :)
Thanks for a great sale Jim!

also available for serious international customers? of course + adhoc intl. fees

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Rocketry Forum

I crunched my RRC3 this year, so what better time for a new one!

Jim- You may want to stock up on shirts, too! I keep telling everybody they are the most comfortable of all the vendors'.

Jim- You may want to stock up on shirts, too! I keep telling everybody they are the most comfortable of all the vendors'.
The shirts are nice indeed! My wife wears mine around the house, I knew I should have gotten 2 of them.

Great Altimeters too! I have the RRC2+ and the RRC3 along with the LCD.

JP

Rocket shirts? (Tim the Tool Man voice) Ahooo?

Gotta go check................

Never noticed them before. Look very nice from the website picture.

I was just giving my wife some gift ideas last night and Missie Works altimeters were at the top of the list. Thanks Jim, I'm sure an order will be placed on my behalf! :cool:

Guys, Jim gave me a peek at the new Telemetics System at October Fest. All I will say is WOW! Features---packed, price point---right on! WOW! A must have! Maybe his finest work yet. Tim Thomas L3

I better set me a reminder on my phone. I definitely am in need of some of the items you have listed to populate the av bays in my growing list of purchases from this weekend's sales. Thanks for the great deals!! :)

Jim Z

I am definitely in.

I crunched my RRC3 this year, so what better time for a new one!

I lost two in a rocket. Worth it though. Worth replacing also.

Those shirts are nice, may have to go put mine on.

Guys, Jim gave me a peek at the new Telemetics System at October Fest. All I will say is WOW! Features---packed, price point---right on! WOW! A must have! Maybe his finest work yet. Tim Thomas L3

Anxiously awaiting this system. Will be in for that too.

Two is always a good number and raises no flags.

Have two Adept 22's and am now working on the second RRC2+

Oh...That's four altimeters, innit...

Well, I have 4 RRC2+'s, now 3 RRC3's after getting a third on the Wildman sale, a Stratologger, a RRC2 mini, a PML CoPilot 2, and just got a used PML original CoPilot. Holy Crap!!! I hadn't put them all in a list before. :eyepop::eyepop: Maybe I do have a problem... :facepalm:

Adrian

Back