Body Tube Glassing Service - Anyone do it?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pyropetepete

Reaction score
Getting the good proper stuff here in the UK is not so easy, fact it's pretty much not around at all and when it is your need a mega amount of wedge for it. If I was to get the bits from across the pond I need to try and get them all in once to reduce the shipping and customs cost as they sting on everything (looking at 4 times the cost of the products bought). So the only option is to look across and ask.

All I want doing is the body tube of an Estes Big Daddy glassing so it's tough. Tough for a 54mm Motor :) https://www.estesrockets.com/rockets/kits/skill-2/02162-big-daddytm

Are there any stores, shops or anyone here that offers that service? Clearly it's cheaper to buy a new kit states side, you might as well keep the bits as I only need the tube.

More than happy if it's someone here to pay them for the job (parts and time) plus some beers.

Mods I hope this post is allowed in this section

Thanks

Pete

I can do it if you want. Have glassed a number of tubes now. Pm me on Facebook if you want to talk more.

Back