Anyone know what is happing at Hawk Mountain Enterprizes?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V2rocketeer

Reaction score
Hi all

I have a Transonic II that I'm putting together and wanted some reference off the Hawk Mountain web page.

https://www.hawkmountain.ws

:(

No Joy there. I can't view any of the kits. I hope Alan is just having a bad internet day. Anyone have any news of what goes on at Hawk Mountain?

Chris

I just tried it and site seems normal. Was able to view the Transonic II and any other kit I clicked on. If you still can't get on it, is there anything in particular you needed?

Thanks for checking that site out. I'm in Australia and for some reason google chrome gives me a unhappy face everytime I look at the kits. Are the directions available online for download. I've had this kit sitting collecting dust for several years and seem to have misplaced the instructions. Thank you

The site is fine. I do not believe he ever had instructions on his site.

His site has been static for a long while as far as I know.

Mark Koelsch
Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Thanks guys.. Alan emailed me today to say that his webmaster was aware of the problem and it seems it only happens with users of Google Chrome. They are looking at fixing the problem. On a side note I was doing some cleaning of my work space and found the instructions (believe it or not) so all ends well.

Chris

Back